Simple BAC is a sophisticated, yet easy to use blood alcohol content (BAC) calculator. It can calculate your current blood alcohol content based on drinks that you enter or you can plan ahead your alcohol consumption. Did you know that even one glass of wine can impair your ability to drive and will be forbidden in many countries? Now you can easily check ahead of time, how much you can drink to be able to drive.
- Plan alcohol consumption ahead: have you ever wondered, how many beers you can drink if you need to drive in two hours? Now you can easily calculate it!
- Sophisticated algorithm, which takes into account your gender, weight, height and age
- Apple Health app integration: automatically read user data, like weight, height and age and write blood alcohol content back to the Health app
- Offline access: your data is kept privately on your device, we NEVER send it to the cloud
- The application knows allowed blood alcohol limits around the world
- Multiple users: easily switch between your own and your friend’s blood alcohol content
- Both metric and imperial units: no need to spend time looking for unit settings, easily switch between cm and feet, kg and lbs just when you need it
- Beautiful widget: track your current blood alcohol content without opening the app, supports multiple users
- And much more to discover :)
Disclaimer: This application’s calculations should not be used to determine a user’s ability to drive.
Your actual BAC might depend on a variety of different factors, like health, consumed food, physical activity, genetics. Do not rely on the results to drive. The developer of the app is not responsible for any legal issues that you might have. The developer of this app is not encouraging to drink and drive. You are not allowed to engage in activities (e.g driving) based on application calculations.
Ratings and Reviews
Functional and well designed
The app works as expected. It’s easy to use, gives you all the key information you need, and makes it easy to enter information. There are no obvious bugs or other problems.
The app lacks a few features that you can find elsewhere, but none are essential. For example, the “plan” feature does not take into account the drinks you’ve had so far. Overall I’d guess it’s the best in its category for iPhone.
Best in Class
I've tried most BAC apps available... This one is probably the most proffesionaly designed. Now there is just opportunity to improve...
You should add the ability to add favorites for easy input of most commonly consumed drinks. Also add the ability to repeat last drink. With force touch, these features should really add ease of use of the app.
- MADE MOBILE CREATIVE OU
- 2.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Made Mobile Creative
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.