New version Upgrade Event: Navi Radiography Pro is on sale!
The original price was $29.99, but now it is only $19.99 today!
Navi Radiography: Mobile Guide for Radiography with 3D image
Mobile Application Version of Meducoach Radiography (meducoach.com)
Naviradiography Pro (Navi Rad Pro)
- 245 Radiography Methods
· 45 head and skull tests
· 28 vertebral column tests
· 53 thoraco-abdominal tests
· 55 upper extremities tests
· 64 lower extremities tests
- Beam's Eye View
· 3D image on the X-ray incident direction.
· Perfectly matched Skin, Bones, X-ray picture
· Adjusting transparency with One-Tap
· Identifying the principles of X-ray picture easily and perfectly
- Position & X-ray
· 3D image reproducing the posture of the patient perfectly
· Front view, side view, perspective view, etc
· Direction of beam, angles, and various radiographic parameter
· X-ray image atlas, anatomical and medical terms
· Various language with the medical term
· Region, pathology, IR Size, SID, the central ray
· Respiration, patient position, collimation, kVp, mAs
· Image evaluation and tip
Best Choice to learn radiographic methods (radiography or radiologic technology) for Radiologic technologist (radiological technologist), radiographer, radiologist, medical doctor, medical school student, health college (health science college) student, the employee in hospital (medical institution or health institution), workers in radiology.
This application is licensed for personal usage, and businesses, educational institutions, and medical institutions are not permitted usage. The licensed applications for business or institutions, and the finished products for the lecture are individually for sale.
KINRADIOLOGY: Upgrade Your X-ray Tech (xray tech)
Navi Radiography has been updated with a new interface.
Ratings and Reviews
As an X-ray Clinical Instructor, I was so excited to know about this App! Once I viewed the free version, I immediately bought the Pro version App. I really love the external-internal-Xray slider bar feature! I just have to say however. You have a few things that can be confusing to the uneducated person. Such as: you show positioning of a right toe but then show a left toe image. (There are more than a few views that are like this) Then you show a right lateral decube abdomen positioning, (which you would NEVER do for free-air in the abdomen) then you show a left lateral decube image, which IS the correct view to do. So, you just need to fix some of these inconsistencies. But for the most part, this App was well worth the $15.99!
Would not recommend. I was very excited about this app until I found multiple mistakes in anatomy, positioning and tube angles. If it was free, sure, but for the cost it is definitely not worth the money, very disappointing. Stick to your Bontrager.
There are missing images and missing positions. They’ve been in progress for years. They’re not coming.
There are multiple inaccuracies present as well. Unforgivable for a reference tool.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KISMITS Co., Ltd.
- 214.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 KISMITS Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.