Help Red explore the land in this awesome action, adventure, puzzle game.
Mad King Mac has kidnapped your father and stolen your golden nut! Solve puzzles and battle goons as you explore and battle your way through the kingdom.
Discover hidden treasure, collect nuts, unlock special powers and much more as you play through 17 amazing and unique areas where there's always something new to discover.
TouchArcade, "Top 100 iOS Games"
iMore, " Best iPad Game"
BAFTA, "Best Game Nomination"
Apple TV Blog, "Best Puzzle/Adventure Game"
TouchArcade Game of the Week and Game of the Month, "this is more akin to an action adventure game in the same vein as something like Zelda"
What the amazing reviews have said,
"if you love the puzzle aspects of games like Legend of Zelda, you'll find a lot to admire about Red's Kingdom"
"looks absolutely amazing"
"charming and well made"
"puzzles are amazing"
• Awesome action & adventure
• Amazing puzzles to solve
• A kingdom to explore
• Goons to battle
• Secrets to find
• Meet new friends
• Defeat Mad King Mac
• A whole new world to discover
Discover more amazing Cobra Mobile games at www.cobramobile.com
Having problems? Visit www.cobramobile.com/support to see if we can help
Now with awesome iPhone X support.
We've also made some great all-round tweaks, improvements and fixed a few bugs.
Thanks for playing and enjoying Red's Kingdom (v1.5.1).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We came for the nuts—the ones an evil king stole from us—and now we can’t get enough of this charming adventure. We keep rolling our wacky squirrel from room to room, trying to find just the right path to each exit. Cute characters, crafty puzzles, tasty treasure—there’s so much to sink your teeth into.
Great game but seems....unfinished(??)
The game has wonderful graphics and music. Good storyline. You actually have to think a little bit in some of the puzzles.
A few things from making this 5 stars:
1. There doesn't seem to be any reason to collect the nuts on the map, other than just to say you got them all. I was looking forward to using the nuts to upgrade health, attack, defense or for buying things in a shop somewhere. They didn't seem to serve any of those purposes.
2. You seem to collect extra hearts in your book if you get a heart and your heart meter is full. However, you don't seem to be able to use them. I'm ok with that, as the book just describes what the items do but as you collect more hearts, it increases the number of extra hearts you've collected. (i.e. x15) that makes it seem like you can use them..same with the nuts. If you can't use the item , not sure why have the number of them you've collected instead of just having the picture along with the description. Did you intend to use them for something but never got around to it?
3. The ending animations were good but there were no credits or any indication that the game was really over as you go back to the final boss room but not nothing else really happens.
Overall great game and worth the $2(maybe even a bit more). I would give this 4 1/2 stars but no option to do so
Good but could be better
The puzzles were fun and sometimes challenging as you roll around to escape rooms, collect acorns, search for the golden acorn, and find the dad. The characters are cute, but what docked the game for me was that I had to do a lot of backtracking to get between sections of the game even with the teleporters. It got slightly annoying to redo the same levels I had already beat. More teleporters or an easier way to reach your new opened sections from the map screen would be nice. If it wasn't for that I would give the game 4 stars since it was fun to play.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.