Sup human? I'm BAIKOH, and I'm all about typing. Write words by tapping tiles that randomly fall from the top of your screen. Each tile has a letter so... you're getting the idea, genius.
Type quickly and constantly to destroy tiles and keep them from reaching the top of your screen, or just use power-ups to make everything explode. That will work too.
The “get hyped” list:
• TOTALLY FREE WORD GAME! Yes, written in uppercase to grab your attention, you greedy human.
• ONLINE VERSUS MATCHES in real time. Make your friends suffer by sending them bombs, boulders, freezing tiles and more. The first one to reach the top loses the game!
• UNLOCK LOTS OF BADGES with the power to slash, ignite and blow up things.
• LEVEL UP! The better you get, the more your words will earn and the more you'll suffer.
• OBSESSIVELY CRAFTED WITH LOVE by my human pets: design, code, everything.
• Sarcastic humor.
• 100% candy-free app.
• No pay to play, no pay to win.
• IT’S FREE DAMMIT!
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK! (That’s an order, human!)
I would really love to hear your suggestions and feedback... totally.
BAIKOH offers an auto-renewable Versus Subscription, obtainable through an In-App Purchase at the price of $1.99 USD.
• This is a monthly subscription. It grants you unlimited versus lives while the subscription is active. No lives will be deducted from you when losing a match.
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew on a monthly basis unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of your free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase this subscription.
ANY DOUBT? READ THE FAQ SECTION:
Seriously, did anyone actually read all of this?
Old plug-ins removed, all things updated.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Five stars but...
We love the game and recently became fan of challenging friends but results that the 3 lives condition makes the game not really a great competitive experience and you’ll find yourself losing on purpose to keep hanging with your playmate. It would be great to delete that limit on future versions or adding an option for that matter. Also it is really hard to play with random users and even harder to wait with no other visual aid than the 3 dots blinking. I think this 2 points stops the game from becoming more “trendy”. Otherwise you have a lovely game in your hands. PS: yes I read everything on your long text 🤣
Changing email issue (but great game overall)
I really do like this game. The design is great, and it is extremely friendly to new users. I only recently got the game and enjoy it. One issue is the versus option. I haven’t been able to use it yet since I can’t confirm my account. I accidentally mistyped my email (that’s totally on me), but when I try to change my email it says it can’t do it due to reasons... I’d really like for this to be fixed so I can try out this part of the game hopefully without resetting my data.
Something for everyone
You can’t get bored with this app because there’s more than one way to play. You can play with obstacles and booby traps for a challenge or you can play in “zen” mode where you can take your time without the stress. There’s also a versus mode where you can play other people and a bunch of mini games to keep you from getting bored with the regular solo version.
- Mum Not Proud S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- 115.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2016 Mum Not Proud S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Daddy's Credit Card $1.99
- Wild Card $0.99
- Get Lucky $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.