6 Japanese Text/Web/Doc-to-Speech Voices
(iOS 9: 2 Japanese Voices)
The apps integrate the system text-to-speech engine, speak aloud offline without internet connecting.
A must have app to read text, documents and web pages of Safari.
● Speak aloud sentence by sentence
- Read all unread articles automatically
- Swipe to control skipping sentences
- Highlight word by word for each speaking sentence
- Add favorite articles with "Starred" to speak aloud later
- Copy or add touched selected words with "Starred" in Speak mode
- With funny bear and human face animations while speaking
- Support useful speaking repeat, pause, speed and pitch options
● Speak aloud the copy & paste or key in text
- Swipe to mark as read or unread, flag or unflag, and copy a starred text to input box
● Speak aloud web pages
- Speak aloud the entire web page of Safari app directly
- Speak aloud the pasted url web site automatically
- Speak aloud the clicked web page
● Speak aloud documents
- Turn eBook page automatically to ensure continuous reading
- Tree file explorer
- Cloud files import & export support
● Optimize speak functions
- Enhanced voices support
- Translate speaking text into system language
- Background operation support: keep reading aloud web pages in the background while using another app
- Lock screen support: play, pause, skip a sentence, adjust playback volume and see the sentences list on the lock screen
- Headphone support: play, pause, adjust playback volume and detect headphone plugged and unplugged
6 Japanese voices (iOS 10)
● Japanese (Japan): Hattori (Enhanced)(Siri Female), Kyoko, Kyoko (Enhanced), Otoya, Otoya (Enhanced), O-ren (Enhanced)(Siri Female)
The Pro version supports enhanced voices.
- BorG Technology Corporation
- 29.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © BorG Technology Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.