Midas M-AIR iPad app for MR18/MR12
M-AIR allows you to control the mixing, processing and effects functions of Midas' MR18 & MR12 digital audio mixers right from your iPad®.
M-AIR Version 1.5 delivers simple and advanced control features for the MR18 & MR12 mixers. The user interface is providing a access to mixing 18 input channels to 12 buses and editing 4 internal stereo effects processors, with highest professional audio quality. It provides customisable fader layers, Automixing, DCA and Mute Group control, as well as access to the 64 internal snapshots memory of Midas M-AIR mixers. The M-AIR app can be used in demo mode for offline show preparation, when no mixer is available.
* Control all Levels for Inputs 1 – 18, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom, Stereo Link
* Control all mixer internal snapshot memory, DCA groups, Mute groups and Automixing
* Full EQ Control – fine-tune the 4-/6-band parametric or 31-band graphic equalizers with RTA support
* Metering Overview – all levels at a glance
* Control bus send levels of input channels conveniently from their channel faders
* Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ and Bus Sends editing pages
* Full Effects editing GUI screens for all 61 internal FX types
* Gate and Dynamics offer either simple preset-based control or advanced, in-depth parameter control
* Create custom presets for each component of your M-AIR processing, or entire mixer scenes on your iPad
* Control background music or stereo recording on USB drives with MR12 mixers
Fixes crashes and performance issues
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, needs small improvements
This app is almost perfect, it works well with the mixer and so far I have few complaints. One complaint I do have is when the busses are selected, the tracks are not outlined as they are in the PC application. I would also like some guitar pedal emulations in the effects section but the buss issue is the biggest. A phone level application would be appreciated as well. Preferably one with full channel strip control as well as both FoH and buss mix controls. Love what has been done so far but would love to see updates with a little more frequency.
EXACTLY!! Like the Behringer X-Air app :-)
I switch between this and the Behringer app with my Behringer x air 18. I can't say one is better than the other because they're exactly the same except for slightly altered appearance and colors. The two programs even read scenes and shows created in the other program perfectly! Okay, maybe I like this better because it's "Midas", that must make the Behringer unit sound better, right?
A great app so far!
I use this app to run my X-Air 18, so far it has been great, I use it for home studio and sound engineering, its very easy to use and very convenient, the best part about using this app for digital mixers is that when it comes to using and working with faders, you don’t have to worry about faders going out on you and having to replace them.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.