"A well-rounded, engaging app that I'll use with my students." (www.smartappsforkids.com)
"...practical approach to the abstract concept of telling time. The app is designed to help children understand the relationship between digital and analog clocks."(www.theiphonemom.com)
"Learning how to tell the time can be great fun with apps!" (www.funeducationalapps.com)
Tick Tock Clock helps children as young as three learn how to tell time using analog or digital clock.
* Three modes: LEARN, PRACTICE, and WORD PROBLEMS
* World Problems test mode includes an option to choose level of difficulty or have it adapted automatically to your child’s level
* ARABIC, ROMAN or NO numeral display on analog clock
* 0 - 24 hour day displayed on digital clock or 0 - 12 with am/pm reference
* Minute Hand step option by 1, 5, 15, 30 minutes or round hour
* Child-proof settings button (press and hold)
* Word problems test-score history
* offers easy-to-use child-friendly interface
The underlying teaching principle for this application is to help children connect the concepts of digital and mechanical clocks. A child manipulates either the mechanical/analog or the digital clock using simple gestures and observes the effect on the other clock. The on-demand narration allows even the children with rudimentary understanding of numbers to purposefully use Tick Tock Clock. The subtle audio and visual ornaments entertain the child and provide for more appealing and engaging learning environment without obscuring the core education value of the application.
WATCH VIDEO: http://youtu.be/BPKYEB3r180
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.