You are Russell - a mercenary who was imprisoned in a city inhabited by madmen! He has a long journey to freedom lying through grim streets of abandoned town.
Grab a gun and sweep your way through hordes of lunatics and horrendous bosses!
In the "Slaughter" you can play a single player campaign and survival mode (arena mode)
- Single-player campaign mode — a complete walkthrough with the story part and lots of action. To escape from captivity, Russell has to overcome various obstacles, as well as shoot lots of enemies. But don't worry, there is lots of weapons for it, which you will find in the course of the passing game.
- Survival mode - you need to stay as long as possible, fighting off waves of enemies.
By passing the wave you are given money and experience. With money you can buy new guns, recruit soldiers, or buy special portable turrets. The experience increases your level,
opening up access to new weapons and giving the opportunity to gain money faster.
To summarize, Slaughter is:
- Classic shooter with a single campaign
- Arena mode with three different locations
- Tons of weapons
- Tons of enemies!
- Battles with bosses
- Beautiful graphics with excellent optimization
I do not even understand what you are still waiting!
Have a good game!
- Added first person view
- Auto-shooting can now be disabled now
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Modify all your games
I usually like to play this type of game but the first Slaughter game should get that manual shooting as well, because it's a great game too, and not only that some people can't play slaughter: Prison assault because of it's high software and capacity requirements so please upgrade this one as well, thank you
Great game! Honestly was expecting one of those cringey games that has awful graphics and AI. Surprisingly though is had decent graphics and bots were fair. Loved the boss fights. Took me 2hrs straight play through. Reminded me of ds golden eye or something around those lines.
Great game but quick story
This game is very good for the price! But I was shocked how quick the story line goes by but hey I enjoyed the first one now onto Slaughter 2 and 3 after that lol 😂
- Sergey Sukharev
- 354.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 VenomizedArt
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.