A Normal Lost Phone is a game about exploring the intimacy of an unknown person whose phone was found by the player.
The game takes the shape of a narrative investigation: you have to search the phone’s text messages, pictures and applications, in order to learn about its former owner. Through this phone, you uncover Sam’s life, friends, family and relationships, until the evening when they turn 18 and mysteriously disappear.
- An immersive and intuitive way of introducing the narrative through a fake smartphone interface.
- A game that bridges the gap between reality and fiction by letting players act as themselves. The game asks a simple question: if you close the app but still think about the game, have you truly stopped playing?
- A relatable story that helps build empathy with the characters, allowing to explore difficult topics.
Adapted the game to modern iPhone and iPad screens and fixed some minor visual glitches.
Ratings and Reviews
We have a new appreciation for great storytelling. As you read through texts and emails on a found phone, you’re not just solving a mystery. You’re hearing its owner’s most personal conversations and secrets. The journey this teenager takes—and the game’s fearless handling of sensitive topics—moved us and stuck with us.
Please read before downloading
This game is really a page turner and kept me engaged. Only had a few problems...
-i had to look up passwords because this game can be very hard. You have ti read through evvvvverrythingggg...
-i had no idea how to get started because i didnt understand..maybe explain something..
-its fantastic but after i finished my options were to delete the $1.99 i spent or do the same thing again..dont really love those options..
Other than that i love the message of the story and how fun this game is. I will probably restart and let my friends enjoy the game but please add more stories!!
Playing this game was like reading an incredibly interesting book, a real page turner, combined with the experience of solving the puzzles of an escape game. Like with a good book you get to the end and you wish it was longer. But I don't think it was too short either. I played this game for hours on end but I think most people would play it over the course of several weeks. But if you're like me you won't be able to put it down and will even look up a couple hints, because honestly there were a few passwords I never would have guessed and it's better to cheat a little than give up on the game.
I have never written an app review before but I just had to thank the developers for creating this game and encourage them to make more. I would pay another $1.99 for a game like this in a heartbeat.
This game could really change some people's lives. Five stars, no regrets.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Plug In Digital
- 109 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Accidental Queens
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.