Lead To Win! is a sales pipeline tracker using a simplified pipeline - Lead (+), Prospect (!), Won (checkmark), and Lost (X). All information is kept locally on the device, fully integrated with the Contacts & Calendar apps and no account registration is required to use the app.
MANAGE CONTACTS USING A SIMPLIFIED PIPELINE
- Choose a Contact from your phone’s Contacts database and tap the Forward (>>) icon to move the contact through the stages of the pipeline
- Tap the View control to quickly see the contacts in a specific stage
- Find a contact using the Search tab or the index on the right-side of the Contacts view
- Tap on the phone or SMS icon to quickly call & send an SMS to a contact; swipe to email a contact
- Double-tap on a contact to call or SMS
- Capture Lead details and other relevant information on the Contact
- Pin contacts to focus on the set to be worked on (keep-in-view)
- Contacts with activities for Today are highlighted (green color)
- Display the relevant information - stage, opportunity value, and the latest activity for a contact
- Long-tap on a contact to display the list of activities for that stage
- Fully customize the lists such as opportunities, lead sources, industry, etc.
- Automatically synchronize changes with the phone’s Contacts database
- Create activities for a contact specific to a stage in the pipeline
- Tap the Status icons (Pending, Completed, and Dropped) to quickly change the status of the activity
- Synchronize the activity with the phone’s Calendar
- Use the powerful filters and sort options to search activities
- Fully customize the list of activities
SEE THE QUALITY OF THE PIPELINE VIA THE DASHBOARDS
The dashboards are updated real-time whenever changes are made to the contacts and activities. Filter the data to zoom-in on a specific set of contacts or activities.
- See the summary of contacts by stage via the pie chart
- See the quality of the pipeline via the “Contacts by Aging” line chart
- See the summary of activities via the pie chart
- See the activities by stage and by date via the “Activities by Date” line chart
- See the summary of revenues by opportunity via the pie chart
- See the revenues by stage and by date via the “Sales Pipeline Value” line chart
CUSTOMIZE THE BEHAVIOUR OF THE APP
- Define the default first view when the app starts-up
- Define whether a double-tap calls or sends an sms
- Define the maximum score
- Setup target number of activities and revenue for the Dashboards
The Lead To Win! app is available for free without any time limit with all features fully functional. However, you are limited to 20 contacts in the pipeline. Purchase a subscription to remove this limit.
In-App subscription options:
- Annual for 12 months for $48.99 (USD); this will be automatically renewed annually for $48.99 (USD) until cancelled
- Monthly for 1 month at a time for $4.99 (USD); this will be automatically renewed monthly for $4.99 (USD) until cancelled
Payment for a subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers and another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscriptions through the Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription period is allowed during an active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase any of the subscription.
The app reverts to read-only mode once a subscription expires.
Visit http://leadtowin.mobilitynext.sg/privacy-policy/ & and http://leadtowin.mobilitynext.sg/terms-of-use/.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixed a bug -
1. Enable functionality during the free-trial mode.
Ratings and Reviews
You managed to download all of my contacts and provide Zero service to me. Congrats. You have a difficult to use app and now all of my contacts.
Developer Response ,
My apologies for the late reply. To clarify a few things -
1. None of your contacts is downloaded to the app - all those contacts remain in the iOS Contacts app. You can confirm this by checking those contacts using the iOS Contacts app.
2. Please clarify what you mean by "Zero service". You have a period by which to evaluate the app, and if it doesn't satisfy your needs then discontinue using it and delete the app.
3. If you haven't yet, please check the support page and video tutorials at -
4. The last sentence is incomplete; what do you mean by "and now all of my contacts"?
I appreciate your feedback.
Thank you very much.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Arturo Boquiren
- 31.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Jojo Boquiren
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.