The WBNG Storm Track 12 Weather App includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Have to watch a 13 second or longer ad every time you open an alert. The ads play without a hitch, the warnings not so much.
My favorite local based apps
This is the one app I tell everyone I know to get instead of the weather channel because of the closeness of the weather team. If you’re in the Southern Tier, get this app!!!!!!!!! It has everything. Plus, the weather team will teach you new thing miscellaneously which are so cool like Leaf colors, comets, storms, records ect.
Pathetic excuse for a news app
All this app does is issue a tease, then say watch the tv news to get the real story. The only app worse than this is there weather app. That gives temps, but no other info, except, watch our news casts to get the latest weather! Pathetic excuse for a professional news organization. For years WBNG has been the leader in local news, now they are wallowing in the bottom with the other two local news teams!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.