Boon Tong Kee app: Powered by DBS FasTrack – In partnership with DBS and Applied Mesh.
In the late 70s, Mr Thian Boon Hua started selling Cantonese chicken rice from a small stall in Chinatown. His silky white sauce chicken rice was popular and he emphasizes on quality service. Mr Thian rallied his family members to establish Boon Tong Kee as a restaurant in Balestier Road in 1983.
Boon Tong Kee started garnering rave reviews and accolades from customers. They successfully embarked on rapid expansion in more outlets.
Boon Tong Kee has diversified to include Zi Char its menu. They have enthralled Singaporeans and tourists alike with its delectable food and friendly staff.
How It Works:
· Select your Food or Beverages.
· For first time users, simply setup your DBS/POSB credit or debit card and it can be saved securely for faster payments. You need not enter your card details again. Card details will not be stored in your phone.
· You can also checkout securely with DBS PayLah!
· You will be prompted via push notifications to collect your orders from the respective Boon Tong Kee outlet without queuing.
Added redemption of DBS Points & POSB Daily$ to pay for your orders
- Boon Tong Kee Pte Ltd
- 21 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 APPLIED MESH PTE LTD, 2016 DBS BANK LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.