The Happiness planner app is a magical self development and self management tool that helps you create a life of happiness and fulfillment. This daily journal app is not an average journal.
Our simple planner app helps you be happier, healthier, more productive and energized.
This daily planner app is designed to help you not only plan and manage your schedules & to-do lists, but also live a happier and more fulfilled life by working towards small goals while embracing the power of gratitude, mindfulness, positivity and self development.
The Happiness Planner app was built out of a personal need to improve mental health and bring a self-change.
This happiness app will help you:
1) Become happy, whole and content
2) Align your goals with your personality and core values
3) Gain self awareness and practice mindfulness
4) Rewire your thought patterns by inducing more positive thinking
5) Improve your mental health by brain dumping your fears, anxieties, and frustrations.
This is a mindfulness app that helps you become the person you want to be with the following features:
- Happiness Roadmap: Start your journey with a roadmap. Create your 1-year roadmap & work towards achieving your goals with The Happiness Planner.
- Monthly Goal Planner and Goal Tracker: Set monthly goals & track your progress. The best way is to start by breaking down your ultimate goal into daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
- Monthly Reflection: Reflect upon the month with this gratitude journal app. Look at how you’re doing and feeling. It's your own progress report that helps you decide your next steps.
- Daily Inspirational Quotes & Articles: Start your day on the right foot with inspirational quotes and articles.
- Daily Goal Planner: Set small daily goals. Daily goals help you analyse where you stand and ensure that you don’t lose sight of the long term goals.
- Daily Schedule & To-Dos: Use this daily planner for daily schedules & to-dos to push yourself closer to your ultimate goals. These daily to-dos serve as a habit tracker.
- Daily Exercise and Meals: Record your daily meals & exercises, and explore the connection they have with your happiness, mood, energy and productivity.
- Daily Reflection & Gratitude: This gratitude journal app has journal prompts for daily gratitude practice which let you practice mindfulness daily, experience more positivity, feel more alive, improve your sleep quality and even have a stronger immune system.
- Bucket List: Make ginormous bucket lists of all the things you want to try, goals you want to achieve and experiences you want to have. This can be your little dream journal.
What's different about this happiness app?
- A gratitude journal with journal prompts for daily gratitude practice.
- More than just a passion planner or a life planner—it's a tool that breaks down your short and long-term goals into actionable tasks.
- A bullet journal to to help you track the past, organize the present, and plan for the future
- An all in one tracking app that works as a mood tracker, a habit tracker & as a productivity tracker so you can track every aspect of your self development journey.
This is a free-to-download and free-to-use app. For the first 30 days, you will have access to all features. After that, you will be limited to only Schedule & To-Do features. In order to continue having access to premium features, upgrade to become a subscribed member. Monthly and annual auto-renewing subscriptions are available. If you wish to cancel your membership or subscription, you need to do so more than 24 hours before your renewal date.
Your Happiness Planner subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our terms:
New multilingual features, and additional Guided Journals have been released in the English version of the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great potential, but not quite there
I love the concept of this planner. I have been looking for an app like this for a while. I currently use a paper planner with a similar concept, and I LOVE it, but it’s hard to keep up with for me. I thrive in a paperless environment.
Even a solid concept and a simple yet elegant interface, this planner needs a few core features to earn the extra star from me.
1. Ability to integrate multiple calendars
2. Integrations with reminders app
3. Apple health integration for metrics (particularly meditation and sleep)
4. A digital vision board
This app would go from being cool to being powerful if these integrations were added. The ability to visualize all aspects of my life (health, fitness, personal, professional) is key for digital versions of happiness planners if this is to be a place where I can focus on being my best self. Congratulations on breaking happiness planners past the paperless market. Keep pressing for critical updates if you want to beat out upcoming competitors (Panda Planner does have a digital version in work).
I really wanted to like this app. But I purchased a year subscription early 2019 and it never worked. The quotes stopped loading, just a few months after purchasing and other features wouldn’t work. I would input information and it wouldn’t save. I deleted and redownloaded the app with no success. I emailed support about it, with no help and no satisfaction. They told me they would refund me after I canceled my subscription and deleted my account. I was unable to delete my account on my end, after trying everything. I sent them detailed emails and screen shots explaining to them, I was unable to do what they were asking of me. We emailed back and forth for months. I waited weeks, sometimes a month, in between responses. My last email, sent months ago, got no response. Customer service is terrible. By the time I tried to dispute the charge, it was too late. Lesson learned. So I paid $20 for nothing! Sorry to say The Happiness Planner Co. disappointed me. Would not recommend this app!! ☹️👎🏼
Loving this app so far and just downloaded it. Pretty bummed about the free trial only 14 days and then for free it’s very limited only doing calendar and to dos. I know this app is brand new so I hope for new features to be added before I pay $3/m for it. Main feature needs to be importing your current calendar. I’d love to use this as my wholistic calendar/to dos/etc but that’s not very easy if I have to manually copy over events from my iPhone calendar. Add this feature and I’ll start paying!
- BRANDMENTALIST LLC
- 111.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2020 BRANDMENTALIST LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- New Monthly, Premium $3.99
- Monthly, Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.