EasyMenu is the application which plans weekly menu and generates the shopping list. The meal planner allows to plan the menu for a week in detail, or generate a random balanced menu - or anything it between! This saves a lot of time, money and effort. It is also environmentally friendly, for it reduces the amount of food thrown away.
Main features of EasyMenu are:
- Cookbook containing 100 recipes including calories and basic nutrients count (calculated based on USDA SR24 database).
- Menu can be generated randomly or edited manually.
- Randomly generated menu can be balanced based on calories and the basic nutrients (protein, fats and carbohydrates).
- Shopping list for the ready menu is automatically generated.
- Menu can be generated for Breakfast, Second Breakfast, Lunch, Tea, Dinner and Snack, or for any combination of these six.
- Summary page helps to monitor daily nutrition and calories intake.
- You can add several recipes for any meal.
- You can set the desired units of measurements for groceries - grams, oz or pieces for some groceries.
- You can use either metric or american system for ingredient amount.
LIMITATIONS: You will not be able to add recipes nor log in using EasyMenu account.
In future, EasyMenu will allow you to log in, use your cookbook’s recipes as well as add new recipes.
The homepage and full-featured desktop version is at: http://www.easy-menu.co
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lots of potential but no.
I like the layout and the ability to search but I don’t want to eat any of the meals that are provided. I want to add my own meals even if I can’t put the ingredients on the shopping list. I would be willing to pay to get that option.
Developer Response ,
Hello. We recently released a new beta version of EasyMenu. There it is possible to add your own recipes and much more. You can download free beta version from here: http://www.easy-menu.co/download-beta
I don’t get it. I looks like you can only build a menu using the 100 recipes included in the app. There’s no way to add your own foods. Pointless app.
Don't download this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.