Discover the weird world of Alienum, where a species of aliens are all in conflict to takeover the land for their warlord king. In this strategy war game, you are put in charge to collect resources, build up your army, battle with your martian enemies, take new battle zone locations, build up your little empire and conquer all of the alien planet. All the while, protecting your own land from other alien invasion and preventing the defeat of your king.
* RTS Game - Real time strategy, split into battles, constructing, amassing your army and building up your alien defense.
* Alien world - Multiple alien world maps to progress through to command and conquer all the campaign.
* Campaign - Main and secondary goals. Complete the campaign, operations, the objectives given by your warlord and collect all the stars!
* Battle - Randomized A.I. decisions and battles makes each playthrough different on each of the continents in the game.
* Infantry - Variety of infantry to recruit for engagement in conflict to skirmish with your beastly enemies. Each with different health, weapons (swords, shields, spears, slime and bows), critical hit, attack, alien defense and block chances. All to be used on the battlefield with hordes of warriors in an epic battle simulator at one time!
* Upgrades - Collect bonus cards for use on your infantry before a battle to further improve your chances of winning the conflict engagement and the war.
* Construct - Multiple buildings and defense structures to construct to use to defend your towns including towers and castle walls to garrison your infantry. All buildings have unique benefits and uses to help to command and conquer the alien planet.
* Strategy - Move your army around the map to set up your alien defense, ready your next attack, plan your military stratagems and defeat all the other beastly martians. Watch out for hidden dangers when moving your infantry to avoid encountering an alien hive or slime.
* Features - New maps and features to be added in the future!
Alienum is a strategy war game with martians! Released in 2017, in this new RTS game you will construct, battle, contend for resources with other clan warmongers and conquer the extrinsic alien planet with your little empire! Build up your alien defense to protect your warlord king in the civil war, defend your towns from other beastie martians who are on a warpath to ploy against you, take new battle zone locations and above all else, rise against your enemies in engagement and epic battle simulator fights to win the alien war in this strategy war game!
Twitter page - www.facebook.com/FlatheadApps
Facebook page - www.twitter.com/FlatheadApps
A new Conquest game mode has been added! Choose the size of the island and the amount of starting enemy clans to play on a randomly generated island!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seems like a very cool game! Familiar enough that I recognize basically what is going on, but still fresh and different. Unfortunately, and it’s probably because I typically play TBS and not RTS, I cannot for the life of me figure the game out. Where can you build what? What do all the icons mean? How many of what resources do I have or need or are missing? The little icons just don’t mean anything to me even though the tutorial is helpful I just can’t seem to get it with text on the icons and done kind of help/explanation. I mean I can move dudes around and buy stuff (sometimes) ... but what ARE all those different troop types? Why would you want some versus others? Can you put them on alert to guard or do you have to initiate every battle? Where can you fight? Only at towns?
Anyway, those are all just examples of questions and it’s probably more me than the game. I play Civ VI all the time and it seems intuitive but I know many who are just as confused as I am about this game. I love and the art style, it’s seems well-programmed and polished, and plenty of players would probably have no trouble - I give it five stars and recommend you download it!
Developer Response ,
Hey there, thanks for taking so much time for a detailed review, really appreciate it! To be honest, I think your right in how I need to have a better tutorial in place. It’s a fine line between trying not to bore people with an overly long tutorial and getting on with playing the game. 😛 Once you select a zone that you control, it does show all the info to do with the resources and buildings in the boxes on the right. If you don’t have enough resources to build, the option won’t be available to be able to build new buildings. The amount of resources required for each building are also in those boxes. In terms of the troops, some are more powerful than others as they have better shields for more health or bows that do more damage for example. I only really show the troops visually so maybe I should think about adding the stats of each warrior. Overall, thanks for the review and great feedback.
Hey to anyone that sees this this game is really fun to play and is like a mini Warhammer if you know what I mean. I would like to say that even though the game I wanted to put some ideas out for future updates. 1. Resource sites should be unlimited but with time gain the trees or mine minerals back in return the enemy players or ai difficulty should increase due to the fact that you are able to make more troops faster. 2. Converge and what I mean by that is say if you have two different armies and you want to make them into one army if your singular army can hold both there should be a button where you can converge them. Love the game hope someone reads this also if someone does reads this and find it useful if I get comeback I will write more stuff out
Developer Response ,
Hey there, thanks so much for the review and suggestions. Sorry it’s taken me a little while to respond. I certainly read all reviews and all feedback and suggestions for future updates so I really appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts. The more feedback I can get can only help on where I concentrate efforts to create new ideas and a greater game. So thanks again! 😀
The best ever
We often see fake adds of awesome up close war but we don’t actually get that and the gameplays are all the same. But this game, has strategic and economic gameplay yet it’s not confusing. Furthermore the game is easy to grasp and provides the awesome massive army battles and make your own base that’s fast pace with no build times 👍. My only problem is there should be a tutorial you can go back to to review some stuff but otherwise it’s a solid game
- Christopher Lawson
- 73 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © "2019 Christopher Lawson"
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Conquest Mode $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.