iPro Anesthesia v2 offers the same great features as v1 but with improved look, feel, and functionality. The additional features continue to improve documentation and patient safety as well as help to minimize medication errors.
This AIMS fills the critical gaps in perioperative documentation. Plus, iPro Anesthesia will improve the efficiency of any facility by ensuring Anesthesiologists adhere to ever-changing compliance and regulatory measures. iPro Anesthesia offers an end-to-end dynamic AIMS with instantaneous access to data, and this multi-modular platform fits the needs of virtually every practice size and setting. This customizable and scalable system is designed to seamlessly integrate into even the most complex healthcare systems.
iPro Anesthesia v2 offers:
· A more complete patient health record
· Ability to customize to providers’ desired workflow
· Customizable alerts for patient safety
· Device connectivity
· Improved ability to share templates
· Open source platform capable of integrating with other EMRs and billing
· Easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain application
· Secure cloud storage
· Live cases feature to supervise multiple cases in real-time
· Powerful analytics module to leverage your data
iProcedures offers a robust reporting tool to analyze all of the data captured during the perioperative process. The reporting module provides the ability to create real time dashboards and reports, supporting seemingly infinite combinations of data elements. This information is available in real-time, and it is drillable down to the individual case or physician level. This is a very helpful tool in improving OR efficiency, reconciling narcotics, implementing best practices, identifying and reducing downward trends, helping minimize errors, and more.
iProcedures delivers intuitive and flexible healthcare solutions that provide numerous benefits to the clinicians, practices, and patients.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Anesthesia EMR
Easy, fast and reliable. No other Anesthesia EMR comes close to this. Using it for more than 6 yrs in a large Physician group.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iProcedures LLC
- 14.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © iProcedures LLC, All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.