Get the most out of your phone's camera and connect it to your FlowMotion ONE smartphone stabilizer to capture smooth, shake-free videos. Unlock advanced features such as AutoFollow tracking, motion time-lapse and live streaming — and control the camera directly from the grip.
The app gives you powerful manual control over exposure, focus and aspect ratio in a beautiful and intuitive user interface. Easily set frame rate, resolution, and record videos with higher bit rate. Use the app to view and organize all your media, and quickly access your most used settings by creating custom presets.
- Bluetooth connection to FlowMotion ONE
- AutoFollow tracking
- Motion time-lapse
- Adjustable frame rate (multiples of 30, 25 and 24 fps)
- Ultra slow-mo
- 4K video at 60 fps*
- RAW photo mode for high-quality shots*
- Grid overlay and level guide
Some features may be unavailable depending on the device's capabilities.
This version brings new features and improved usability and stability.
New in this version:
- Invert the joystick axes from the stabilizer settings
- If your FlowMotion ONE's horizon is tilted, you can now fix it from the gimbal settings
- Improved AutoFollow performance
- Support for the telephoto lens and the digital zoom is more accessible.
- The application is can update your FlowMotion ONE's firmware.
What is fixed in this version:
- In rare cases, the joystick could become unresponsive after a firmware update.
- The app sometimes froze on the latest generation of iPhones.
- In some cases, motion time-lapse would fail without warning.
- Other minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Has potential, but not more...
Here a few things that are wrong:
- I should not have to balance the phone. If at all, there should be markers or spacers for different devices, but otherwise I should be able to insert the device without fiddling around.
- where’s the promised panorama shooting function? It’s the main reason I bought this, as I don’t do video, but want to quickly shoot both cylindrical and spherical panoramas.
- switching to vertical messed up the device as it threw an error, and now acts funky
- for a similar price there are now units strong enough to handle regular cameras as well
So fix the software issues, an we’ll see. Given how long the hardware took to arrive, one would have thought that the software would be fully featured upon arrival.
Bought in March or April of 2018. Received it 2 days ago, yeah...you do the math on how long that took...the app and hardware are glitchy. I’d like to be able to adjust the speed of pan or tilt functions independently (basically sensitivity). Also inverted axis functions should have been a default from day one IMO. Not greatly impressed yet. Maybe I will be after a few more weeks. But after waiting almost 10 months and spending $300 I’d say ehhh. Unfortunate. We’ll see...
Developer Response ,
Hey davidgmorgan👋 Thank you for the feedback regarding new features in the app. The developers are constantly working on improving the app and adding new features. Cheers, The FlowMotion Team
Was very excited
Was very excited with my flow motion, but the app doesn’t help, keeps crashing all the time. Really starting to regret thing, I am willing to change the review and 5 stars if the problems are fixed.
Developer Response ,
Hey KeepWalking - I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. We'd like to hear more and help you out so please reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll follow up.
- FlowMotion Technologies AS
- 38.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 FlowMotion Technologies AS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.