This is an app available on iPad for using KOOV™, a coding and robotics kit provided by Sony Global Education, Inc.
To use this app, please purchase a KOOV™ kit, create an account at www.koov.io, then download this app to an iPad Air / Pro / mini 4 or later versions.
Learn all about coding while having fun with the KOOV™ app, and discover and enjoy the world of coding.
[Steps of Learning]
- Robot Recipes: Build robots and get them moving straight away using pre-written code from the KOOV team.
- Learning Course: Learn about the world of coding and robotics and get "badges" to prove your coding skills.
- Free Production: Create your own unique robots from scratch and share your creations with the world.
- Collection: This is where you find your record of all activities, the badges you earned, and the robots that you made.
- The 3D building guide: The 3D building guide helps you understand how blocks are connected and how robots are structured by looking at the instruction images from different angles, or by zooming in and out.
- Visual programming: KOOV uses visual programming so that even beginners can swiftly understand how to code by snapping the "coding blocks". You can easily make your own robot move in your own way by testing the code out with a robot.
- Bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- SONY GLOBAL EDUCATION, INC.
- 250.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2019 Sony Global Education, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.