We teach you to how to run faster, get stronger and hit your PR with training workouts, videos and articles from The Run Experience coaching team in San Francisco. As featured in: Runner’s World, Competitor Magazine, Men’s Health, 60 Minute Sports, Outside Magazine, Ragnar Relay Series and Active.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- FREE Weekly Training Videos and Articles with full workouts, racing tips and training advice
- Easily search workouts based on time, fitness goal, and equipment needed.
- Interactive workouts on running, drills, strength, and injury prevention
- Interactive programs for 5k, Half Marathon, and Marathon
- GPS tracker for all your runs!
- Talk to coaches and connect with runners in our Community forum.
- Integrates with Apple Health to keep track of your progress
Are you signed up for a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or Full Marathon? To be a better runner, you must be a complete athlete. That means we focus on running technique, strength, and mobility for injury prevention.
On top of all these free training videos and treasure trove of advice, members of The Run Experience Community can also access their entire training program with daily workouts, right in the app.
We have programs for Beginner Runners, Injury Prevention, Half Marathon and Full Marathon programs as well as a foundational 30 Day Challenge program for all runners.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS
- Easy access to your daily workouts for any program you have.
- Programs for 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Full Marathon and Strength Training
- Chat with our coaches and fellow runners in our VIP Coaching group on FB.
At The Run Experience, we’re dedicated to bringing you the best training available and we have helped hundreds of thousands of runners all over the world. Now you can finally get all that training information in your pocket.
Support for iOS 13, bug fixes and optimizations:
— Improvements to memory usage
— Fixed unexpected behaviors caused by multiple logins
Ratings and Reviews
I had been looking for a running coach because I have been trying to get into running on and off for years, but knew I needed assistance because I am not a natural runner. I decide to try the Beginner Running Program, and I think it’s the best money I’ve spent on fitness in a long time! The videos are great for instruction, the program itself is very well-rounded, and the community is fun and supportive. After I’m done with the beginner program, there are a ton of other programs that I can work with to continue to improve. Thanks so much!
I've been following these guys for awhile now. I myself am a certified personal trainer, a runner, triathlete, etc.
But I've had to start from scratch more recently from some health issues & sources like TRE have greatly helped.
These guys are not only legit, but what they offer at just the free level is really amazing. I have several of their paid programs as well, which makes using the app a lot of fun!
Becoming a Runner
I love this app. Very helpful and informative, with multiple ways to succeed at running. As a child i couldn’t stand running. It soon became a big part of my overall transformation. Having to face it head on, i ran into so many issues. This app has helped me to understand why and how to prevent running techniques, injuries, workouts, food, etc.
- The Run Experience LLC
- 286.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2019 The Run Experience
- In-App Purchases
- TRE Training Club $19.99
- TRE Training Club (12 Months) $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.