We teach you how to run faster, get stronger and hit your PR with training workouts, videos and articles from The Run Experience coaching team in San Francisco. As featured in: Runner’s World, Competitor Magazine, Men’s Health, 60 Minute Sports, Outside Magazine, Ragnar Relay Series and Active.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- FREE Weekly Training Videos and Articles with full workouts, racing tips and training advice
- Easily search workouts based on time, fitness goal, and equipment needed.
- Interactive workouts on running, drills, strength, and injury prevention
- Interactive programs for 5k, Half Marathon, and Marathon
- Indoor workouts and exercises to build your fitness at home
- GPS tracker for all your runs!
- Talk to coaches and connect with runners in our Community forum.
- Integrates with Apple Health to keep track of your progress
Are you signed up for a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or Full Marathon? To be a better runner, you must be a complete athlete. That means we focus on running technique, strength, and mobility for injury prevention.
On top of all these free training videos and treasure trove of advice, members of The Run Experience Community can also access their entire training program with daily workouts, right in the app.
We have programs for Beginner Runners, Injury Prevention, Half Marathon and Full Marathon programs as well as a foundational 30 Day Challenge program for all runners.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS:
- Easy access to your daily workouts for any program you have.
- Programs for 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Full Marathon and Strength Training
- Chat with our coaches and fellow runners in our VIP Coaching group on FB.
At The Run Experience, we’re dedicated to bringing you the best training available and we have helped hundreds of thousands of runners all over the world. Now you can finally get all that training information in your pocket.
With this update, we're bringing you a more seamless session experience:
- Need to leave the app while you have a countdown timer running? No problem, we'll keep your place.
- Logging your reps? The Reps field can now be left blank just like the Weight field. That means coaches can encourage you to log your reps without telling you how many to do. Great for when you need to train to failure!
- We also improved the audio and video playback experience to fix loading issues some users experienced.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Holy Grail of Running Training & Accountability Apps
I’m 7 days into the 30-day challenge and I’m already convinced this app is going to make me a better runner. The training focuses on sustainable, strong, and injury-free running. It’s also keeping me motivated when all of my races and running groups have been canceled.
I like workout apps. I’ve tried a bunch of them. But most of them are like: here’s a really detailed gym workout and oh yeah do 30 mins of cardio twice a week. And I’m stuck trying to fit my half marathon training schedule around a schedule that doesn’t prioritize running part. This is the app I’ve been searching for. It’s got intervals. It’s got drills. It’s got foam rolling. It’s got strength training specifically for runners. Its got coaches you can interact with and ask questions. It’s got beautiful SF scenery that makes me curse the day I moved away from the best city in the world. If you want the accountability and expertise of a running coach without the giant price tag, this is the app for you!
The app is a little glitchy and a little clunky, but is still a 5-star app. The content is excellent and the IT response to the issues is apologetic and relatively quick. Spring roll for the year subscription. 👍🏻
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your review. Our team is working hard to make this great app even better. Lots of updates to the user experience to come!
Great training programs!
Each program concentrates on the different aspects of training (nutrition, strength, core work, etc) that most people forget about or decide to ignore or skip, typically ending in injury. Modifications and different levels of exercises are suggested so that any runner, no matter their current level of fitness, can reach their goals. Sometimes the app can be a little buggy, but their customer service is great! They will always respond to concerns about the app or questions about the programs! TRE includes a supportive community, too! I was able to train for my first half marathon successfully because of TRE. I’m currently using their marathon training program to train for my first marathon in the fall. Thank you TRE for all that you do and for helping me realize that I am a runner and that I can accomplish whatever I set my mind to!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! So glad to have you part of our community. Our developers are working hard on crushing those bugs and laying out an even better design and user experience in the weeks and months ahead. Lots of exciting things to come :)
LOVE the advice!!!
Long story short, I had two injuries to my left foot (fracture followed by arch collapse) 6 years ago and it’s been an adventure getting back into running. I’ve slowly improved and then would have a setback and this just repeated for years. I finally got to the point I could run for about 30 seconds and could walk for 60 and repeat for about 20 minutes. But my feet didn’t feel right. They didn’t feel strong, I could tell they were flexing when they shouldn’t and not flexing when they should and I had no idea how to fix it. I watched ONE video and did the exercises for 3 weeks and I am now running pain free, and it is so comfortable!!! I literally have not felt this good in 7 years and I’m so excited to keep going on my running journey. I can’t thank you enough for sharing your knowledge!
Developer Response ,
So glad you found us and so glad the app was able to help you out. Let's keep it going!
- The Run Experience LLC
- 176.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2019 The Run Experience
- In-App Purchases
- TRE Training Club (Monthly) $19.99
- Running Training Club (Annual) $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.