You’ll never believe what you can create on iPhone with Enlight Photofox. Whether you’re an aspiring or experienced artist, you'll be blown away by all the creative possibilities packed into this one sophisticated photo editing app: from layers and blending modes, to special effects, brushes, fonts, tonal adjustments, film, black and white and duo presets. With Photofox photo editor, you’ll turn the ideas in your head into brilliant art from your phone, without the price tag of complicated desktop software. Unleash your creativity and start transforming photos into artistic masterpieces.
• Superior photo mixing. Superimpose images, create double exposures and surreal iPhone art
• Sophisticated Layers! Makes it simple to combine photos and re-edit each layer at any time
• Cut & Paste. Quickly select and place parts of one photo onto another
• Adjust blending modes, transparency, and transform (perspective change) images
• Draw, type, or doodle on your image
• Utilize tools to create graphic designs, street art, abstract and contemporary masterpieces
• Create professional-looking social media posts, flyers or posters for your business
• New packs designed just for you, added all the time: light leaks, filters, elements, styles, backdrops, fonts, effects, brushes, stickers
Image Correction & More
• Masking built-in to nearly every tool, with smart new quick select brushes to save time
• Control & adjust it all: tonality, color, grain, vignette, fade, structure, intensity and much more
• Colorize images and apply beautiful gradients with duo filters
• Quick blemish/object remover to get rid of defects
• RAW support
• 16 bit image depth support for high quality tonal adjustments
• You can set the size of your canvas
• Not done editing? Photo sessions are auto-saved, simply continue later
UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Enlight Photofox.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We've added new features that will save you time & make your workflow easier. Check it out:
- Eraser upgrade! Now, tap once on Auto within Eraser and magically erase the background of an object or a person, with just one single tap.
- We've made Elements and Stickers into Layer types. This means you can go back and edit them at any time during your editing session! Add new layers via the "+" button in the layer menu.
Plus, we've added new packs for our loyal PRO users in Urban and Filter. Enjoy :)
Ratings and Reviews
The heal tool doesn't work
Just upgraded from the previous version. Spent an hour or more watching video tutorials and checking forums because I needed the heal tool for a project and couldn't get it to work. Contacted tech support and got the most pathetic reply EVER! From technical support; "Heal was created to remove blemishes from a photo. The reason it works much more smoothly in the video you mentioned is that it takes the texture from around the Healed area, which in this case is the same patterned background. The area you are trying to Heal in your Project has a very different background, so Heal won't automatically reach the same results." This makes no sense for 2 reasons. 1. The heal tool is available in the original version and works as advertised but is limited to a circle and 2. Why would you be able to flip and choose the shape of the selection if it only worked on texture. The mini tutorial video, that opens when you start the program, is clearly false advertising as it removed a slice of watermelon and replaces it with the back ground making it disappear. I have tried the heal tool on several different photos, even with the same texture and it is useless. Very disappointed in the program and customer support!
Developer Response ,
So sorry you feel this way. We aim for every Photofox user's experience to be fun, creative and seamless! As we said in our response via email, the heal tool actually matches the texture around it, great for removing smaller blemishes (on the face, for example) or unwanted objects in photos. Because it matches the texture around it, it's not ideal for refining edges, like in the photo you'd sent us. We do appreciate your feedback regarding the tool and will be definitely passing it along to our development team.
Ok so I got this app because I liked the idea of changing pictures. I also got it for a PhotoJournalism class. Any way, when I first opened this app I thought “Here we go... another app that downloads free but is subscription based and if you don’t pay the subscription then you only get the lame features..” but then I actually started messing around with it and found that you can still do a WHOLE LOT on it even without the pro. Now I’m not saying you don’t need the pro because there are a lot of really cool features there too but, I can still do what I need to do without having to pay a lot of money. This app is really great. Sometimes it makes me a little mad because if I want to change or move something after it’s done I can’t. This drives me nuts because I want to see what it looks like without the focusing circle I can’t until after it’s set in stone. Anyway sorry about the super long review but if you made it this far that means you’re interested and if you’re interested I can honestly say as someone who does not like to pay for apps that you should GET THIS APP!!!!
THE photo editor for iPhone
I've owned several dozen apps for photography, but this is the one I always, *ALWAYS*, come back to. I wish I could put examples up on here of before and after images, but suffice it to say it can transform even the blandest image I've taken by mistake with the camera app open into an image worthy of wall space. I rarely review apps and even rarer still recommend apps, so I hope it speaks loudly enough to it's abilities when I say that I've got a bachelor of fine art with a concentration in photography, and I've had work displayed in two Smithsonian Museums as well as the SF Museum of Modern Art...and this is the app I'd give up all other 3rd party photo apps to keep. It really is nothing short of brilliant, and while most apps are limited by a users' imagination, I've found that this gem is powerful enough to greatly expand even that.
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 209.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $6.99
- Unlimited access $6.99
- Unlimited access $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.