Apple Design Award winner Mushroom 11 with support for iPhone X and saving progress via iCloud!
As life struggles to gain a foothold in a devastated world, a new life-form emerges from the rubble. Mold yourself into any shape as you explore this strange, challenging landscape. The eerily beautiful visuals are complemented by the ethereal music of electronica legend The Future Sound of London.
** iOS Exclusive: iPhone X, iCloud and 3D Touch support! **
* Apple Design Award 2017 winner
* TouchArcade's Best iPhone Games of 2017
* The Guardian’s Top 25 Games of the year
* Rock, Paper, Shotgun’s Best Platformer of the year
* Computerworld’s Top 10 Innovative Games of the year
* IGN’s “Best of 2015” Most Innovative Games, Best Platformers
“The weirdest, coolest platformer I’ve ever played”
“Endlessly creative and exciting puzzle”
- 9/10 “Amazing” IGN
“Chic, stylish and Inventive”
"Puzzle design that never dips below being consistently, delightfully intelligent"
- A.V. Club
“Genuinely original and a smart physics puzzler”
- PC Gamer
“Beautiful and smart”
- Hardcore Gamer
“It’s one of the best puzzle games in a very long time”
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- Unique and innovative game with simple, groundbreaking touch controls
- Designed with Multi-Touch in its core for a complete tactile experience
- iOS Exclusive: fully immersive 3D Touch is used to determine eraser size
- iCloud support for sharing progress across your devices
- iPhone X wide-screen full support
- 7 vast hand-painted worlds filled with puzzles, secrets and imaginative bosses
- Origins of the Mushroom hidden in background clues. Can you unravel the mystery?
- Soundtrack by British electronica legend The Future Sound of London (FSOL)
- Left-handed mode insuring excellent play experience for all players
- Dozens of original achievements to conquer. Can you find them all?
- Speed-running and scoring challenges will keep you coming back for hours and hours of fungus!
Join other Mushroom 11 fans on our Facebook page:
Chat with us on Twitter: @UntameGames
If you find a bug, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- iPhone X fullscreen support
- iCloud support for sharing progress across devices
- Various fixes and improvements
- Localized to two First Nation languages: Inuktitut and Algonquin
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
See that green blob in the screenshots? That's Mushroom 11, an ever-expanding fungal mass. To solve this game’s innovative puzzles, you’ll need to move the goo by strategically erasing it and letting it regenerate. Making your way through the surreal world of this Apple Design Award winner is a truly unique experience—thanks in large part to the beautifully responsive touchscreen controls.
This is an extremely dynamic and interesting game! The only time I can remember feeling similar vibe is maybe the first time I played World of Goo. It feels very organic and yet somehow familiar. Personally I took the controls like, immediately, and felt like I was the blob.
The levels have that great mix of ease and difficulty. Some levels will probably have people just skipping some of the hard optional parts, but for people like me who love completing every little thing, trying to achieve the very difficult DNA strands is a real challenge and a fun one at that. The only thing I will warn you--and this is not a complaint--is that the game is very time-consuming. Several levels took me over half an hour to finish. I am having a blast the entire time but you should be warned this isn't a pick up and play five minute fix type game. I absolutely recommend you grab it because you will have a blast!
Once you understand the concept, which doesn't take long at all, this is one of the most interesting and satisfying games available. The amorphous blob is like a strange organic bio-goo that regenerates as long as you manage to advance some amount of it through each puzzle challenge. I still don't have the ratio down, but I've found you can use as many fingers as you want, and erasing the left-behind bits instantly regenerates the primary blob. If you just like the challenge of a cool game, this game satisfies completely. What I find most intriguing is that Mushroom 11 is a strange, poetic analog to real-life problem solving that causes, or rather, allows you to utilize parts of your brain that the typical "crush and shoot" arcade-style games don't. I love those standards, too, but this is something wholly more imaginative altogether. A+.
The developer, Untame, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Keren Software LLC
- 301.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Keren Software LLC (Untame)
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.