Reporting an emergency can’t get any easier than this. With just taps on your data-enabled or Wi-Fi connected smartphone, a registered user can report an emergency (medical, fire & rescue and police assistance) using the Emergency Response App (ERA). The seconds lost during an emergency call may cost lives, with ERA that is just a thing in the past.
During an Emergency, with the Emergency Response App (ERA) you can:
1. Send your geographic location to a command center in parallel to an emergency responder for faster response.
2. Send your personal details along with your medical restrictions or history for a more accurate medical first-aid.
3. Send help to members of your family within the boundary of the city or province.
4. Ask for help using the panic button, a single tap general alert button, to be used in critical life-endangering situations.
Tell us what you think!
Let us make this app better by giving us your feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org
This app will only work with GPS-enabled and connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or mobile network.
- Primer Analytics & Systems Inc
- 56.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Primer Analytics & Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.