Do you want to pass the HESI A2 Exam on your first attempt?
HESI A2 practice exam simulator is a free HESI A2 exam prep app for Health Educational Systems Inc. A2 examination.
This application is designed to take HESI A2 practice exam on the go without internet on your mobile device. This HESI A2 practice exam prep app record you performance and highlight the weaker area to let you focus on them while studying for HESI A2 exam. All questions are formulated by experts closer to the actual HESI A2 exam. With this practice test app, you can take multiple customized practice tests with detailed answer and explanation to each question.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Reading Comprehension
- Over 1600 questions to practice with.
- Realistic: Just like the actual test, our practice tests are based on the official test.
- Detailed explanations: When you make a mistake, the app tells you right away if your answer is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer.
- Personalized Challenge Bank: a test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests
- New questions every time: To keep you focused, we randomize questions and answers each time you start a practice test.
- No registration required
- Practice reminders
- Track and monitor your progress. Analyse your performance and find out when you have reached test standard.
We'd love to hear from you. Please send your feedback to email@example.com
- Bug fixes and general optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Best Hesi App!
I am currently preparing to take my Hesi exam in August and I have used several apps from the Apple Store and this is by far the best one!! Has various questions that explain in detail why the answer is correct and it also doesn’t allow you to move on unless you have answered the question right more than one time.
Wrong answers, confusing questions and more issues
This app was awesome until I purchased the full version and encountered so many errors such as: wrong answers, confusing questions, missing correct answer ( in level 5 of mathematics, one of the question only has 2 choices but neither one is correct. For this reason, I couldn’t unlock the next level and proceed. I reported 3 mistakes in one night and I hope that every single one will be resolved. Until then, I will do my best to spread the words and prevent people from using this app!!
Has good challenging questions at different levels, didn't expect it to be so detailed. The repeating questions help you really learn, because you can't move on until you pass each level that gets more difficult as you go higher.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.