Are you currently taking a college-level course in Anatomy and Physiology? Are you looking for a study tool that fits your life and learning style? Scheduling a block of time to study can be difficult. StudyWise works offline allowing you to take advantage of all those little opportunities throughout your day: during a work break, right before class, while walking the dog – anytime, anywhere.
Personalized for you, StudyWise offers a powerful algorithm that learns what you 'know' and 'don't know' and quickly fills in knowledge gaps. It optimizes your time in two modes: Targeted and Review.
* Targeted Mode takes the guess work out of studying! Simply choose one of the 29 topics and StudyWise dynamically assesses what you have mastered and directs you to the specific content needing further study.
* Review mode makes it easy to review at your own pace. It captures content from any topics you've studied, or are studying, and gives you another chance to review. It ensures that you've mastered the content and are feeling confident in time for the next big test, quiz, or assignment!
Life is busy. Squeeze the most out of every minute. StudyWise.
Also check out StudyWise for Medical Terminology, Medical Assisting Certification Exam Prep, and Human Resource Management.
Bug fixes and UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love the fact that I get random questions that are related to the subject. However, I think it would be better if modified a little bit more. Such as;
- explanations as to why the answer to that question is right and not just the explanation to the wrong answer.
- I think people will benefit more with having the ability to click on a terminology within the answer or explanation section, and be provided the meaning/directory of such term.
- being able to see the question when trying to answer
- the ability to go back a step or two
- zoom in and out capabilities for those having trouble reading from a mobile phone.
- Educational resources backing up content provided in app.
- Ability to have a mass review of what you had missed and/or misunderstood.
The application can benefit those such as myself when on the road (passenger of course) and not have access to a PC right then and there.
App isn’t working after last update
Up until I updated the app 2 days ago I have loved having this app for extra test prep help this semester.
Currently the targeted section is showing zero topics, the review section just goes to a fuzzy blue background screen, and attempting to contact support just took me to a dead webpage and told me I didn’t have an internet connection.
Hopefully they are aware of the problem and are working on a fix for it soon.
Good for reviewing
Worked on only one section so far, but the questions do cover all of the materials one will find in a college level text. Only 1 issue: app seems to crash after about 5 minutes of working (the Next button fades out so you can’t move on without restarting). Not year sure that I can recommend to students until that’s fixed. They stress out over studying the subject and this might add to their frustration.
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education
- 100.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2018 McGraw-Hill Education
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.