The Society of Behavioral Medicine’s Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions provides an excellent opportunity for attendees of all experience levels to participate in the highest caliber of professional programming devoted to research and practice in the field of behavioral medicine. Students, researchers, clinicians and professionals in any career seeking to improve the health and well-being of others can find educational sessions and networking opportunities that fit their needs. The Annual Meeting provides an education-packed scientific program that allows more than 1,700 attendees to:
• Describe the role of behavioral medicine in today’s changing health care environment.
• Identify recent advances in behavioral interventions for health improvement.
• Discuss new and cutting-edge research and clinical data on interactions between health and behavior.
• Examine strategies for the application of evidence-based research in clinical practice and health programs.
• Evaluate new interdisciplinary approaches to education and training in behavioral medicine.
• Exchange scientific ideas on a cross-disciplinary level with colleagues.
• Updated show information
• Bug fixes
- Society of Behavioral Medicine
- 48.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Core-Apps, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.