Stardust is the social app where fans connect over the movies & TV shows they love.
• Connect: Discuss the latest episodes & movies with friends & fans
• Share: Post video reactions to episodes, trailers & movies
• Rate: Give a Stardust Score to trailers, movies, episodes & shows
• Curate: Add movies & shows to My List to follow your favorites
• Watch: The latest trailers; view reactions by friends & fans
• Discover: Trending movies & shows, then add to your list
• Find: Daily polls, entertainment news, articles, and more
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS & FANS
• Discuss your favorite shows in real time with passionate fans
• See what your friends are watching to discover new titles to add to your list
• Connect with other fans of your favorite movies & shows from around the world
CURATE YOUR WATCHLIST
• Add movies & shows to My List to keep your favorites--including content you plan to watch--all in one place
• Stay up-to-date on the buzz! Easily see when titles on your list are trending and join the discussion
DISCUSS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES & TV SHOWS
• Post your own video reactions to trailers, movies & shows.
• Watch reactions posted by influencers, friends, and fans, then leave a comment
• Watch & rate movie trailers; rate movies & shows--even individual episodes
• Easily see friends who are watching your favorite shows. View their ratings & reactions
This release contains:
• minor bug fixes
• general improvements
We’re always updating our app to give you the best experience possible. Please send your feedback to email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far so good but with technical issues
Being able to connect with fellow fans of media across all platforms is great and it’s well done here. However, some technical problems stopped me from entering accurate information. In the birthdate entry page, the majority of dates, months and years were literally invisible so I had to just guess what the day was that I had entered. Also, the connect to facebook option will just stick on that page and not actually connect to Facebook.
Great app for movie and TV lovers!
You can now talk about the movies and shows you love or love to hate on one social media platform dedicated to just that! Need I say more? Get your friends and family to sign up and make it even more fun. How many times do you want to talk about something awesome you just saw when no one you know is around to listen, hasn’t seen the film/show yet, and/or just plain old doesn’t care? Well no more! Download and review your little heart out!
(Note: There is one con and that’s that the app can be a little glitchy at times, but I’m sure since it’s still relatively new they’ll work these things out sooner than later. Please do guys 🙏🏼)
Developer Response ,
It's great to hear that you're sharing Stardust with your friends, Dave! The more the merrier!
It’s awesome and creative, kinda find one problem
I love this app. It’s so fun to talk about your opinions about this movie. The only problem I have with it for not having 5 stars is that I really don’t like it locks you out of you message board, unless you like people or follow them for three days. I try to understand what the problems that can be implied, but I think it’s ridiculous to lock it out when people are messaging you and you’re curious on what it’s about
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words about Stardust, and for the feedback-- We appreciate it!
- Stardust Entertainment, Inc
- 88.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Stardust Entertainment. Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.