Get the latest news and information, weather coverage and traffic updates in the Buffalo area with the 96.1 The Breeze app! Listen to the station live and interact with the hosts – you can direct message and call the show directly from the app. Receive alerts about breaking news, contests, and more before anyone else. Save articles and viral stories for reading later, and share on Facebook and Twitter.
• Listen to our shows, plus receive weather and traffic updates live from 96.1 The Breeze Radio
• Read the latest news, watch videos, view photo galleries & listen to audio content
• Submit Photos/Videos directly from the app
• Participate in contests and giveaways, plus get exclusive access to station scavenger hunts
• Apple CarPlay lets you to stay focused on the road while listening
• Get the latest weather for your area plus a 5-day forecast
• Do not disturb modes for alerts (weekend and after hours)
• Save articles for reading later (supports offline viewing)
• Instant Alerts for breaking news, weather, contests, shows and more
• Featured full multi-tasking with background audio and controls
• Share the latest news on Facebook & Twitter
• Supports AirPlay for wireless streaming to your compatible devices
• 3D Touch for iOS Devices
This is the latest version of the 96.1 The Breeze app, and many more features are already planned. Please share your feedback from within the 96.1 The Breeze app by clicking the “Send App Feedback” link in the menu.
- Scavenger Hunt improvements for AR Challenges
- New Year, new weather API used in app
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not playing the right song
On the radio, it’s now playing wham! Last Christmas. When i started the app, it was Aaron Neville let it snow!
Developer Response ,
Our team would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Is there anything we can do to improve our rating? Please send us app feedback through the app or a direct note at email@example.com so we can follow up. As always, our team is here to help so please don't hesitate to reach out for any assistance!
I have this app (The Breeze 96.1 Buffalo, NY) and another local station owned by the same company, Townsquare Media (Jack 92.9 Buffalo, NY). Both of these apps cut out in the middle of songs. The music completely stops, then comes back on. Sometimes a few seconds later. Sometimes a few minutes later. When I listen to both of these stations through RadioPup, I don’t have this issue. Also, both apps play a song as some kind of reset or something. This morning, while using the app, 96.1 played “Have you ever really loved a woman” by Bryan Adams. Two songs later, it played “Please forgive me” by Bryan Adams while an ad ran on the screen. But when I go to the station’s website, only the former song appears on their playlist. I’ve deleted both apps and reinstalled them a few times, but that doesn’t help.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue! Please send us app feedback through the app or a direct note at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can follow up. As always, our team is here to help so please don't hesitate to reach out for any assistance!
Thank you so much!
Too much breeze
Love the station but sick of hearing the breeze after ever recording we tuned in so know what we are listening to
Developer Response ,
Hello, Our team would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Is there anything we can do to improve our rating? Please send us app feedback through the app or a direct note at email@example.com so we can follow up. As always, our team is here to help so please don't hesitate to reach out for any assistance! ~ Thank you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Townsquare Media, LLC
- 126.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Townsquare Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.