**Smart Cycle® hardware is required for game play - because the more kids pedal, the more they can learn !**
A Jellyfish bloom has drifted into Bikini Bottom and now everything is covered in jelly! Play as SpongeBob, Sandy, Patrick or Squidward as you drive, race and play games to save the jellyfish and explore the world of Bikini Bottom!
The Smart Cycle™ SpongeBob Deep Sea app helps teach kids critical thinking skills, sorting, classifying, measuring and more! The curriculum naturally becomes more challenging as your child learns. With all of Bikini Bottom to explore, 3 mini games and 10+ levels of play – your preschooler will have the tools they need for Kindergarten readiness, all while earning cool paint colors and accessories for their on-screen vehicle.
Ocean Animals & Facts
Measurement & Making Comparisons
Sorting & Classifying
Problem Solving and more!
6 AREAS TO EXPLORE – INCLUDING DRIVING, GAMING & RACING!
• DRIVING! Drivers will collect and count jellyfish while exploring Bikini Bottom and then count down to zero as they are released! Kids can explore and learn about undersea plants and animals and be rewarded with stickers to save in their journal – each sticker is associated with fun facts about the plant or animal it represents!
• RACING! Kids pedal as fast as they can against opponents to win the big race!
• GAMING! 3 different games throughout Bikini Bottom!
1. Sandy’s Nutmare - kids are prompted to sort different nuts by size or color, send them down the chute and then match them to the correct Nutty Butter jar! Yum!
2. Special Order - kids have to follow directions to prep the right ingredients and make the correct Krabby Patties for their customers. Follow the recipe in order to make their customers happy – order up!
3. Delivering Krabby Patties – navigate through a maze to each target location before time runs out!
For more information about the Fisher-Price® Think & Learn line of toys and apps, please visit: fisher-price.com/thinkandlearn.
© 2017 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, SpongeBob SquarePants, and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. Created by Stephen Hillenburg.
©2017 Mattel. All Rights Reserved. ® & ™ designate U.S. trademarks of Mattel, except as noted.
We've updated our Privacy Statement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Money is all fisher price wants
I just payed a very expensive child for my son my other son and daughter and I have to pay more I have 3 kids and one wife so since each account costs 5 dollars that’s 25 dollars I need to pay again I did not even know if it was going to take any money away from my account so I deleted this gold digger app money is not everything why can’t you understand that I got all the apps and realized if I did all this for the whole family it will cost 125 dollars. Wow fisher price I’m paying 225 dollars for my children to play an app what is up with that?
Deceptive in app purchasing
Because the developer uses in app purchases for each app, every account that uses this app has to purchase it on their own. Have two parents and two kids in the house? They make you purchase it four times, for each of the five apps. When contacted about this issue, they blame apple, even though it was fisher price who chose this business model.
Not recommended for people who like to deal with honest companies. Not recommended for people who don’t want to spend 200 dollars on apps for a 100 dollar bike. Not recommended for honest people.
Won’t let you use without in app purchase
Instead of buying once and letting all kids play, you “get” the software, then need a separate in app purchase for each child’s account (plus the parent, as I paid on my own account first, not realizing this sleepy tactic would prevent family sharing. Returning smart cycle.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the disappointment this has caused! After downloading, you will need to make in-app purchases. This way, if someone doesn't own the Smart Cycle or a compatible device, they can just delete the app. We stand behind our products, and our Consumer Services team would like to help make things right for your family now. You can find all of our contact information here: http://fpfami.ly/08d5
As for sharing the app across separate accounts, we'd recommend you reach out directly to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fisher-Price, Inc.
- 322.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Mattel, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Smart Cycle SpongeBob Deep Sea - Full app functionality $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.