Discover food personalised to what you feel like, where you are, and your budget all at the swipe of a finger. Whether it's a gluten free dessert or a banquet for you and twenty friends, Eatsee will help you find dishes you'll love.
People eat with their eyes, so once you've entered your discovery preferences you're presented with photos of dishes ready to get you salivating. Swipe through your tailored results, tap to find out more about them, then swipe right to save it to your favourites!
Now that you've discovered the dish you're craving, we've got all the the info you need about where to get it. Check out their full menu, get directions, call to make a booking or check out their Instagram to learn a little more. It's that simple!
Like what you see? You can now explore the cafe's or restaurant's full visual menu via Eatsee Digital Menus, available at participating cafes and restaurants.
Eatsee is currently available in Newcastle (New South Wales, Australia), Coffs Harbour (New South Wales, Australia) and San Francisco (California, United States). We are working hard to bring Eatsee to a city near you soon!
We're excited to introduce you to the new look Tinder for Food - Eatsee! You knew us before as Crave, but we have re-launched with a twist.
- When you aren't seeing any dishes to discover, Eatsee will now provide helpful suggestions for what you need to change in your Discovery Settings so that you can see more dishes.
- You can now choose to see distances in miles instead of kilometres.
- The Offers screen will now only show nearby offers by default. You can still open the search menu and change your Filter by Distance setting to see all offers.
- You can now tap on a place's Instagram username to see their Instagram profile page.
- Miscellaneous improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Not as advertised.
I just came upon this app through a Time Out article that advertised Crave. I ended up deleting because I was sent to something called Eatsee. Went back to App Store to keyword search and find out that it’s actually called Eatsee now. Name change. And to top it off, the apps purpose changed from discounted dining to a tinder like food profile! Annoyed, angry, waste of time. Not to mention you have to use Facebook to sign on! Ugh. Time out NYC and this app are clearly not communicating! I would be embarrassed if I worked for either company and had this snafu!
- CRAVE NEW MEDIA PTY LTD
- 35.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2019 Eatsee Menu Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.