Key for Tesla allows you to forget about your key and leave it at home. If you feel like you want to impress your friends try the Siri extension on the Apple watch or iPhone!
This app focus on Apple Watch functionality and Siri.
Features on iPhone:
1) Unlock and start your Tesla with one tap using the Touch ID or Face ID
2) Lock the car just by tapping the lock button
3) A convenient Today extension. You can unlock and start your Tesla in less than 5 seconds
4) Siri support
5) Additional Siri Shortcuts for common commands
Features on Apple Watch:
1) Open and close the car
2) Start and Stop the climate
3) Check your battery status, range, charging power, added energy, added range and time remaining to complete charging
4) Watch Complication to check battery level (updates every 30 minutes and pauses between 00:00 and 08:00)
5) Watch Complication to Start and Stop the climate.
6) Watch Complication to Start and Stop max defrost.
7) Siri support
8) Additional Siri Shortcuts for common commands
Lock my car
Unlock my car
Is my car locked?
Additional Siri Shortcuts:
Start and Stop Climate
Start and Stop Max defrost
Vent and Close roof
Open and Close Rear Lift-gate with and without confirmation
Open Charge Port
Lock and Unlock without confirmation
The original Tesla iPhone App takes you 2 taps and a loading to unlock and start. This app is just one tap away for the same functionality.
This app stores your authentication token, your email and your password using iOS secure Keychain.
Supported devices: iPhone 5S or newer with Touch ID, iPhone X and newer with Face ID. All Apple Watchs
Supported vehicles: S 3 X Y.
- Fixed open front trunk siri command not working
- Increased the car wake up retry from 3 to 6 times to improve wake up reliability, specially important with Siri shortcuts
- Watch app interface now updates every 5 seconds and its state is much more reliable
- Climate buttons have been merged into one
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Apple Watch/Xs Max
I bought the app, hoping to use my Apple Watch to unlock my Model S. The app installed on the watch, but I am still waiting at the watch is still “Getting App data...”. It has bee more than 10 minutes and the watch app still has not completed getting app data. I have the Series 3 watch (Version 4.3.2 (15U70)), XS Max iPhone (Version 12).
Developer contacted me, I rebooted my watch, and the app works as advertised! Thanks.
Developer listens to feedback!
I had downloaded this app, but was unable to use it cause I have the Apple Watch series 0. Wrote the developer an email and a couple of weeks later the app now supports the original Apple Watch. Work great!!
The app is partially not usable when iPhone is in dark mode (Siri Shortcuts do not appear)
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for the report. I will fix it on the next version.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.