Inner Explorer CLASSROOM 4+
Inner Explorer, Inc.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
The best mindfulness program designed for teachers, students, and families. Our app features 180 audio-guided mindfulness practices designed for four age groups, from Early Learning through 12th grade. Inner Explorer’s model is based on the renowned Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) protocol, which has been proven to reduce stress, enhance academic performance, and improve self-regulation skills.
Our practices are narrated by diverse ethnic backgrounds, making them culturally intentional and accessible to all. Additionally, the Early Learning and Elementary programs are available in Spanish, and have been approved by CASEL as an “SEL-Related Approach.”
With Inner Explorer, mindfulness can be incorporated into any part of the day. Whether you’re a teacher looking to enhance student readiness to learn, a student hoping to improve impulse control, or a family wanting to lead a healthier, happier life, Inner Explorer has something for everyone.
Our daily mindfulness practice has been proven to reduce perceived stress by 43%, enhance student readiness to learn, lower behavioral issues by up to 60%, and improve impulse control, among many other benefits.
* Four age-appropriate programs to choose from: Early Learning-1st Grade, Elementary, Middle and High School
* 180 audio practices per program, 5 minutes in length for Early Learning-1st Grade, 10 minutes for Elementary, Middle and High School (including 2 minutes of journaling)
* Counselor Series Targeted practices were created to support Counselors in their individual or small group work with students.
* Educator Wellbeing Series Designed specifically for educators to use whenever they choose to reduce their stress and feel appreciated.
* Shorter Transition and Sound audio practice options
* Spanish practices available for Early Learning - Elementary programs (Middle School coming soon)
* Our app features an exclusive Tune In feature that allows you to invite parents and caregivers to listen in real-time to the mindfulness practices taking place in your classroom. This feature provides transparency and bridges the gap between school and home, giving families a deeper insight into their child's mindfulness practice.
* Experience mindfulness on any device with Inner Explorer Classroom App's specially designed iPad and mobile versions. Enjoy a seamless experience across all platforms, with your progress synced automatically. Whether you're at home, at school, or on the go, you can continue your mindfulness practice without missing a beat.
“Our whole community really loves IE! I include information in my weekly newsletter also and the parents are very excited about it. It is so easy for teachers to use and the students are very engaged in the audios and sessions.” Lindsey Keener, Principal, SF Public Montessori
The Inner Explorer Classroom App can be downloaded free of cost, and new users will have access to 21 tracks out of 180 to practice mindfulness as a part of their initial experience. The app also offers monthly and yearly subscriptions to gain access to all 180 practices per program. Monthly subscriptions are available for $19.99 per month, and yearly subscriptions are available for $199.99 per year.
Subscription prices vary for users outside of the United States due to Apple's currency conversion rates. Monthly and yearly subscriptions will renew automatically 24 hours before the end of the chosen period and will be charged to the user's iTunes account. Users can turn off the auto-renewal at any time through their iTunes account settings, but refunds are not provided for unused portions of the current paid period.
Download Inner Explorer Classroom App today, and start your journey to a happier, healthier life!
We update the Inner Explorer App as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. In this update you will find:
• Squashed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Best mindfulness app!
We like to play the audio tracks in the car going to our activities. Great way to get my 3 boys in the habit of daily mindfulness practice. Every teacher should know about this app! If they did it with their students, it would be a game changer!!!
Love this app!
This app was recommended to our school and this years group of students is known for being “energetic”. We do this every morning in my 4th grade class and there has been a noticeable decrease in behaviors! Thank you!
Never works right
This app never works correctly. No matter how many updates, it never works consistently. Even with regular updates from iPhone and iPad, I cannot use this app. I would prefer to use it from one of those devices so I can play it for my class through my Bluetooth speaker.... but I never can. I always have to hardwire my computer to the speaker. Honestly in 2019, there’s no excuse for having an app work so poorly.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Inner Explorer Inc.
- 159.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Inner Explorer
- In-App Purchases
- Classroom Yearly Plan $199.99
- Classroom Monthly Plan $19.99