A limited time sale is on! Get 40% off the original game and 33% off the extra story "Blissful Sleep"!
Welcome to a grim dystopian future.
A totalitarian State controls every aspect of private and public life. Laws are oppressive. Surveillance is total. Privacy is dead. You are the State-installed manager of an apartment building. Your daily routine involves making the building a sweet spot for tenants, who will come and go.
However, that is simply a facade that hides your real mission.
The State has appointed you to SPY ON YOUR TENANTS! Your primary task is to covertly watch your tenants and eavesdrop on their conversations. You must BUG their apartments while they're away, SEARCH their belongings for whatever can threaten the authority of the State, and PROFILE them for your superiors. You must also REPORT anyone capable of violating the laws or plotting subversive activities against the State to the authorities.
Beholder is all about making choices - choices that matter!
What will you do with the information you collect? Will you report the suspicious activities of a father and orphan his children? Or will you withhold the details about his illegal activities and give him a chance to make things right? You may also choose to blackmail him to acquire the money your family desperately needs.
- You decide what happens: Every decision you make affects the way the story unfolds.
- People aren't just objects: Each character you meet will have a thoroughly developed personality with his or her own past and present.
- No decision is easy: If you are given the power to destroy the privacy of another person, should you? Or should you treat those on which you are spying the way they deserve?
- You don't know where you'll end up: "Beholder" is a game of multiple endings.
"Blissful Sleep" additional story is already available!**
The Ministry of Introductions is honored to introduce Hector, the ex-landlord succeeded by Carl Shteyn. The time has come to tell the stories of:
- the one who has fallen a victim to a horrifying mistake, and is now desperately seeking for salvation;
- the ones who broke the law to find happiness and are now facing the consequences;
- the one who risked his life for the State but has been left behind;
- the one who had everything but lost it all;
- the one who mews!
Return to Krushvice 6 and serve the State and Wise Leader well!
** Available through in-app purchase
• 3D Touch. Force touch will open the characters interaction menu.
• iCloud. Synchronize your game across all your devices.
• iMessage Stickers. Owning Beholder gives access to free pack of stickers.
Meet other Beholder fans at:
Ministry of Problems Solving brings you another update which brings the following changes:
- Added the Korean language
- Minor and average bugs fixed
- Slightly improved game performance
We are thankful for your loyalty and patience.
Ministry of Updates
Ratings and Reviews
This game is absolutely incredible. The setting is a totalitarian government who pretends to benefit the people. The gameplay is great and works phenomenally with the touch screen. There’s no awkward fake joystick fiddling, mostly tapping. Don’t let that fool you, this game is one of the deepest experiences you could have on IOS, second only to My Child Lebensborn. The style and character interactions are dripping with atmosphere, the dystopia effects all of them. It also has the Papers Please quality of constant moral choice with it being really hard to make the right choice. You are a landlord working directly for the government. You have a number of lives in your hands, including your family’s. You need money, and it’s pretty hard to get and hold on to. It’s not impossible to always make the right choice, but it’s difficult. You often have to choose between supporting your family or making the world a better place. Sometime though, the choice kicks you in the stomach and you essentially wasted your money. It’s impossible to tell when this happens, and it really adds to the feeling that you’re living in a cruel world where your voice is lost. Despite that, it’s still a tremendously engaging experience, and I found myself attached to some of these characters which are essentially black splotches. Get this game.
True “Choices” Game
Wow, this game has been a heck of a ride! So many different pathways to take, some better than others. Some even deadly! It’s the perfect mix of dystopian and surreal. It’s got a great storyline and lots of cool features. The art is very cool, too! It might take a few goes to learn all of the different things you can do as the main character, Carl. You might kill him a few times, but you can always load your last checkpoint and try something less deadly next time. All in all, it’s a fantastic game! Well worth the money. The only issue I had is with the English grammar/pronunciation on a few of the words, but it’s not even worth docking a star because it’s so few and far between that it doesn’t impact the game at all.
Played it on pc, and was thinking it would be so nice to play it on touch screen, and there it is! I find it much more easier to play this way than clicking the mouse like crazy. Also, I think the simplified filing/blackmailing/reporting system is a BIG improvement. The time pauses when you are looking through things, which is nice too. The only suggestion I would make is the save/load system, I wish we could be able to control the timing somehow, e.g. it's a pain if i just forgot to pick up the box left by the tenant before repair but had to start from before taking the quest! Looking forward to more!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Osauhing Creative Mobile
- 795.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Warm Lamp Games, 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Blissful Sleep DLC $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.