Get the latest news and information, weather coverage and traffic updates in the Tuscaloosa area with the Tide 100.9 FM app! Listen to the station live and interact with the hosts – you can direct message and call the show directly from the app. Receive alerts about breaking news, contests, and more before anyone else. Save articles and viral stories for reading later, and share on Facebook and Twitter.
• Listen to our shows, plus receive weather and traffic updates live from Tide 100.9 FM Radio
• Read the latest news, watch videos, view photo galleries & listen to audio content
• Submit Photos/Videos directly from the app
• Participate in contests and giveaways, plus get exclusive access to station scavenger hunts
• Apple CarPlay lets you to stay focused on the road while listening
• Get the latest weather for your area plus a 5-day forecast
• Do not disturb modes for alerts (weekend and after hours)
• Save articles for reading later (supports offline viewing)
• Instant Alerts for breaking news, weather, contests, shows and more
• Featured full multi-tasking with background audio and controls
• Share the latest news on Facebook & Twitter
• Supports AirPlay for wireless streaming to your compatible devices
• 3D Touch for iOS Devices
This is the latest version of the Tide 100.9 FM app, and many more features are already planned. Please share your feedback from within the Tide 100.9 FM app by clicking the “Send App Feedback” link in the menu.
- Latest News widget in Notification Center
- Check out "Recently Played" Songs and buy them right from the app
- Updated "Save Article" Functionality
- Revised Alerts Screen
- Stability Improvements and minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Would love to opt out of the alerts
Love this app because it allows me to listen to my favorite Tide 102.9 shows even though I live out of state. However, because I don’t live in T-Town, I don’t really need to know that there’s a wreck on Lurleen again. I think this is a great feature for those who live in the area but wish there was a way to turn them off.
Developer Response ,
You can opt out of our notifications any time by opening up the Alerts screen located in our apps Main Menu. Next you'll want to tap the Gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. If you have any other questions or concerns please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, our team is here to help so please don't hesitate to reach out for any assistance!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
- Townsquare Media, LLC
- 106.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Townsquare Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.