For v3.4.3 we fixed an issue that affected some users as they upgraded Flightlogger, where flights would not be visible.
This fix should solve the issue and prevent it from happening if it hadn’t yet.
Also included are a few more cleanup tasks as we prepare for the forthcoming iOS release.
Stay up to date by following us on Twitter: @GetFlightLogger
Thank you for using FlightLogger. If you enjoy using it, please take a moment to review it in the App Store. In case you have any suggestions or issues, please contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Ideal flight tracker
My trips are pretty simple, usually. I don’t need something and complicated and cluttered as TripIt, it’s overkill for how I travel. I was thrilled when I found FlightLogger, it’s perfect for what I need. Very straightforward and easy to use. One thing is that I don’t quite understand what the point of archiving trips is, since once the flight is over it disappears from each trip. I think it’d make more sense to archive flight info with the trip, or even auto archive just flights that the user can organize into trips if they need to track that info.
Also, I wish the widget were able to disappear from control center when I doing have an upcoming flight. I think Launch Center Pro can do this, and it’d be nice to not have to see an empty widget whenever I go to check my other widgets.
Great Update – time for a review
I’ve been a paying user of this app for over 9 months now.
I was one of the loyal FlightTrack users that was forced to find another solution when they discontinued their app in 2017. For over a year I tried pretty much every single flight tracking app out there in the Apple App Store and was always thrown off by the look and feel of the app and the complicated way data was displayed.
FlightLogger first looked like a good compromise between look and feel and the flight data presented so I decided to subscribe to the In-App subscription (if you are spending $30 for a bland and burnt burger at an airport “diner” you really can’t complain about the low subscription cost).
57 tracked flights later (without taking family and colleagues visiting into consideration) I’m still a happy user and am really delighted by today’s 3.0 update! Fresh but familiar look and some great functionality enhancements.
FlightLogger is also the only iMessage App I’m actively using. Sharing my flights with my family is a breeze and they can use the free version to get all important updates.
Keep it up and thanks for making air travel a little bit easier and more pleasant.
Great App, could use some work
This is a great app, with much of the utility of competing products, but with a better user interface. I do have a few suggestions, which would lead me to move this to a 5 star rating and actually spend the money (very reasonably priced, by the way) on the subscription services.
1) There are a few bugs that need to be worked out. For example, when entering in a new flight on my iPad, the “Done” button on the keyboard does not function.
2) Some flight groupings have flights that don’t associate with each other properly as a single trip (I think it’s when there is an overnight layover), and there is no manual way of connecting/disconnecting flights from one other.
3) I’d really like to see “total travel time” (including all flight times and layover times) in the list view of flight groupings (maybe at the bottom of the flight/grouping boxes, under the purple arrow).
4) I would really like to be able to see a full travel history of past flights, including a world map showing all locations I’ve been.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. Below are responses to your several points:
1) Please make sure you are using the latest version, which is currently 2.2 released today, 11/17. It might have resolved that issue.
2) We're are working on better groupings: essentially any flight connections that are no longer than 24 hours and in the same direction as previous(going away from a desitation, and not including return flights for the previous ones) will be grouped together for easier access.
3) & 4) We're working on stats and overal record of Trips but that's a bit farther down the line.
If you the update doesn't solve the problem or if you have additional feedback, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Koombea, Inc.
- 98.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 FlightLogger - All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Annual Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.