The WKTV StormTracker 2 Weather App includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Local ... but too many ads
Love local - but this new version has too many ads for me. I prefer to use a few other apps with less direct, pop up ads. Instead, checkout Storm, Wunderground, AccuWeather and even WillyWeather. :/. Cut back on the full screen pop up ads in future versions, please.
Location is jumpy
Update 1-26-2020. Really now more ads. Now on the current Weather broadcast radar video ad of 15 seconds. Pathetic. Still 1 star and I won’t be updating this anytime soon. Will be looking for something else now.
During a severe storm and special weather statement i need precise location, not 10 miles away. Normally it has been great but lately not working smoothly. Radar loads but no coverage. In order to get coverage i either have to shut my phone off than back on or uninstall and install. Until fixed i am deleting app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.