3Seconds is a video diary app.
If you choose only 3 seconds every day, you can easily make it.
"When memorable moments become unforgettable memories become treasures"
You can combine your daily videos into a life video
You can make a special story video by period.
- Automatically input time stamp (date of shooting)
- Write daily diary on the video (font, color change, position, rotation function)
You can also record your past videos in your diary
If it's hard, leave one of them a week.
It becomes the best life video of the moment gathered.
You can combine the best moments to create highlights of your life.
When you want to write a diary special
Want to record important moments in your videos
Want to make a travel video
Want to make a growing video for your kids
- Displays the date of the video by month.
- There is an editor that can be easily edited at critical moments
- It combines all videos into one story video.
- Automatically inserts the recording date into the movie.
- bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't work- just crashes
I want so bad for this to work. It's a great idea. You can load three seconds every day but when you want to play the video of the whole month combined it just crashes.
Did the developers give up? Wish I would have known before spending time trimming videos that I wouldn’t be able to export the whole year :-/
I loved this app until new apple update
Now it is crashing every time I open it. :(
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.