Apple TV Screenshots
I Can Count 123 is a fun and interactive app designed to teach children in the early stages to count and recognise numbers.
Learning to count couldn't be easier! Designed for young minds and tiny fingers, this app provides a fun learning environment and engages children using various learning techniques through game play.
- Teaches children to recognise the numbers from 1 to 10.
- Teaches children to count from 1 to 10.
- Click the big number to count along.
- Teaches children to count objects, then match them to the correct number by dragging the bubble with the correct number to the flying saucer.
Dot to Dot Game
- Click the correct number sequence and join the stars to reveal the hidden object.
- Teaches children to understand number sequences.
- Help your child to improve their memory by concentrating and focusing.
- Kids get to have fun whilst learning as well as improving their memory.
- Original kids voiceover.
- Easy to use interface and navigation.
- Adorable space theme.
- Cute, colourful graphics.
The developer, Albert Chan, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Albert Chan
- 105.7 MB
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 BubbalooDigital
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.