Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Whether it is cloudy, raining, snowing or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your iOS device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live implemented into the app, we made it possible!
- Weather forecast and local time for your location and multiple cities all around the world
- Extended forecast for any coming day of the week or hour: just tap it to get weather details
- Forecast temperatures over the next 24 hours and15 days in easy-to-read graphs. Just tap again on the day or the hour you are interested in and get the detailed temperature graph!
- Weather widget for the Notification Center. Check current temperature, get an accurate forecast for the coming hours and days! All with a single swipe!
- Search for a specific location by city/town name
- Beautiful scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
- Cloud/Satellite/Rain maps
- Animated weather radar to quickly see what weather is coming your way
- Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
- Daily report containing the latest weather data. Stay updated on the recent weather changes
- Adjustable weather layout, check the basic information or go advanced. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
- Current temperature as an icon badge right on your Home Screen
- Alert notifications when temperature passes zero
- Freeze Alert, notifies you when liquid freezing point is reached
DEEP WEATHER DETAILS:
- 15-day and 24-hour weather forecast
- "Feels Like" temperature
- Dew Point temperature
- Today’s Max and Min
- Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort
- Wind Chill
- Humidity and precipitation information
- Visibility details
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
- 12 or 24-hour time format
Ratings and Reviews
I got it right now thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.