*Digital picture frames are great because it's a whole lot easier to swap out photos of your loved ones, rotating images keep your living room or corridor feeling fresh, and you can showcase a themed group of photos that fit the occasion like childhood photos of your uncle on his 70th birthday.
Get the best from your IOS device and turn it into a powerful photo frame with Digital Photo Frame!
NEW: Improved version with a lot of features requested by our users.
DISPLAY PHOTOS FROM
• Your device Camera Roll, Albums, Smart Albums, Moments and any folder in your phone like WhatsApp images
• Your Images from iCloud and Shared Streams
• Your synced albums from iTunes
• Public photos from Flickr
• Photos from Unsplash
• Photos from Google Photos
• Blur background effect mode or default mode
• Various resize/fit modes to avoid borders or crop
• Shuffle mode
• Several slide effect options (transitions types including random mode and Ken Burns transation)
• Slideshow interval can be chosen (from 3 second to 24 hours)
• Showtime and date on screen (choose between 12-hour time format or 24-hour time format)
• Show Weather on screen (Weather, temperature, location, IV Index, Air Pollution Index)
• Timer Control (Choose when you want to start and end the slideshow and the slideshow will start and end at the desired times)
• Display Photos, Live Photos & Videos
• Optimized for a large number of images
• Thumbnails view
• Full screen
• Slideshow mode or manual navigation
• Option to select manually which photos or albums to be displayed
• Option to display all albums or moments.
• Share the photos on Facebook, Flickr, E-mail, AirPrint...
• Landscape or portrait orientation
• Photo captions
• Dark mode
EXAMPLE OF USE CASES
• Display memories with ease
• A professional way to showcase your images to clients
Digital Photo Frame uses all the most important capabilities of an iOS device to turn your iPad or iPhone into a high-quality photo frame to feature your chosen photos in a slideshow.
No doubt that powerful performance and visual effects, screen quality and touchscreen controls of the all-purpose iOS device are definitely better than similar features of the specialized cheap analogs at the stores.
Digital Photo Frame extends active life of any iOS device allowing them to serve as a great photo frame and remind the perfect moments of your life.
• Yearly Premium Subscription (Enjoy all features for 1 year)
Cancel subscription any time. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account. Any unused portion of free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms and conditions - https://www.digitalphotoframeapp.com/terms/
For more information or questions, please contact at email@example.com
I made some App improvements so you can keep enjoying all your favorite photos and videos.
- Give the user the option to choose either to loop or not to loop.
- Video slides with autoplay off will now have the same duration as image slides.
- Videos were sometimes being cut off when they were not loading right away. Now, when a video takes a few seconds to load the video will still be played the whole length.
- Improves loading animation icon.
Love the App? Rate it! Your feedback keeps me coding to make the App better every day! Any questions? Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you. Thanks you!
Ratings and Reviews
iCloud Photo Library Support makes this One Of a Kind!
Hi Manuel, I want it to display 12 hour time, but it’s stuck on 24 hour, even after force quitting and restarting the app. Would be cool if the text background could be a little more opaque, or maybe an opacity adjustment in settings? Otherwise it’s excellent, and filling a niche that I haven’t seen any other app fill...ESPECIALLY because it supports iCloud Photo Library! Excellent work. I subscribed for a year. I repurposed an old iPad to replace the Google Nest Hub to show photos in the kitchen, because I decided to switch the family to Apple and away from Google.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for your review. I’ll investigate the issue about the time being stuck and I’ll improve the readability on the boxes in the next update. Thanks again for reaching out and let me know if you have any other feedback. 🙏 - Update: I've just pushed a new update that should fix the issues. Thanks again for letting me know. Manuel
A must for your old iPads
We all have giant photo libraries these days with old photos that we rarely get to see. Being able to see those memories always on display is a treat — and this app is *the* way to do it.
I tried a number of other apps to turn my old iPads into photo frames; here’s why this one is head and shoulders above the rest:
- iCloud Photo Library support. This is a must, and with Shared Photo Library in iOS 16, my partner and I can take photos and see them playing on the iPad without ever having to manually select and send photos anywhere. It’s seamless — and better than you’d get even with dedicated photo frame devices.
- Tons of customization. Choose any duration you want, how photos should be scaled, whether or not to play videos, and one of my favorites — animate live photos once when they appear, then just show them as still. A nice way to catch your eye when a new photo appears but not be distracting.
- Show image metadata like location and date simply and elegantly, which adds a whole level of context that makes your photos mean even more.
- Supports the newest screen sizes and features. I use it with a 12.9” iPad Pro and there are so many slideshow apps that still have awful scaled-up displays. The UI here is clean, attractive, and it all looks “right”.
Best of all, it all just works! I can set it up the way I want, and then just leave it alone.
Developer Response ,
Hi Steve, thank you so much for the review. This is super useful for me and other users. I can't thank you enough. Manuel ❤️
Works great - even on old iPad 2
My old iPad 2 still works but the more modern apps don’t work with it anymore and my uses for it for dwindling. But I hung on to it because it’s a memory of my mom who passed away in 2019. She had used it a lot of some games.
An idea occurred to me to see if I could find an app for the old iPad 2 to use it as a digital photo frame. Fortunately I came across this app. It downloaded and booted which was cool. Alas it cost me a cool $25 for the lifetime membership. But just for the app being able to work on an ancient iPad 2 made it work it for the memories I can display on it for as long as the iPad 2 still works. I have the app on my iPad Air 2 now in case I want to use it in the future. Good jobs in keeping compatibility across all devices.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to me. My goal is to keep improving the App and to keep always the compatibility with the iPad 2. Thanks again for your support. Manuel
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Photo Frame Slideshow Maker - Picture & Video Creator App LLC
- 58 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Unrestricted Web Access
- © Slideshow Creator
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Premium Subscription $9.99
- Lifetime Premium Access. $29.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.