PitchersPal is the ultimate pitch tracking app. Keep track of every pitch all on one screen. Share the information with scouts, coaches and basically anyone you choose.
- Balls and Strikes
- Walks and Strikeouts
- Ball and Strike %'s
- Color indicator for pitch count
- Current rest days required
- Pitches until next rest reached
- Set pitch count limits in app settings
- Double tap pitch count to save outing
- Hold pitch count for 2 seconds to reset
- Hold any counter for 2 seconds to subtract
- Update outing to include hits, innings, etc.
- Calculated GameScore
- VelociWatch (Pitching Velocity)
- PitchSmart integration
- Track hits, batters faced and 2:3's all from one screen
- 2:3's ar eclassified as 2 of first 3 pitches are strikes to a batter
- PopWatch (Time to plate, Pop time, home to first, etc.)
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Navigation Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks for creating this app. It’s very useful to me for both high school and summer ball.
Love this App
Love version 2.0! Thanks again for the updates. I'll post another review once we get through Fall and I am dealing with multiple pitcher profiles. For now my son and I will be using this for simulated innings.
Keep up the great work!
We just had a stretch of 4 games in 5 days and had to be meticulous on pitch counts (we are anyway so extra meticulous if there's such a thing).
Things I'd like to see for this app:
- Tabs for different pitchers during a game
- Profiles for pitchers
- Adjustable days rest for little league
- A way to input what type of pitch is thrown
- Exportable data
Got all that? Good get to work.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the great review. You have read my mind for sure when it comes to enhancements / features.
Version 2.0 is in for review currently and you will gain features very similar to what you mention once that is approved. Some of the exciting new features in version 2.0 include...
Also, sorry for the delay in this version, had spring break with my family and wanted to get it right.
- Create Pitcher Profiles (Name, Age, Throws)
- Store outings (with other information as well - hits, home runs, innings pitched, etc.
- Calculate a pitchers GameScore (uses the "additional" outing information) above - Google "GameScore Version 2.0" for more information.
Can you elaborate on "different days rest for little league" - currently, you can adjust the pitches for up to 5 different thresholds or days in the App Settings (Settings ... PitchersPal). There, you can adjust the number of pitches for each of the given days rest - up to a MAX, which is 5 or more days rest basically. I would be glad to accommodate, just want to make sure I understand fully.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.