Guide and protect Voltar on an epic quest! It’ll take all your magic and wisdom.
God of Magic is a creative infusion of many games into one. It’s an interactive text adventure where you give advice and make decisions for Voltar, a wizard kid trapped on a mysterious island, but you also have direct powers to shape his fate. By playing mini-games and upgrading skills like Lock picking, Spell casting, Dexterity and Logic you complete challenges so he can overcome obstacles, escape dangers, discover secrets, interact with characters and defeat enemies.
Dive into a colorful, funny, unique, magical new world like never before!
All your decisions influence the story. Some of them lead to grave danger, others take you to hidden treasures or certain death. Not satisfied with your decision? Curious what you’d find on other paths? Wander on the island by choosing other locations on your map and continue the story from there.
Collect gems and life potions to progress!
Play the 4 mini-games as challenges in the story or play them independently. The 100 levels get more and more difficult. Excitement and sweaty palms are guaranteed!
The different sounds, music and animated backgrounds make the experience even more immersive. It’s like you are there with Voltar, wherever his journey takes him!
His fate is in your hands. What kind of a god will YOU be?
• Play 4 mini-games to complete challenges and upgrade skills (Lock picking, Spell casting, Dexterity, Logic).
• Change the path of the game by jumping to locations on the maps.
• Use your gems or watch an ad to buy life potions or skip a challenge.
• Receive push notifications if you want to keep up with what’s happening.
• Buy additional short stories to discover more about this exciting world!
• Turn on/off background sounds.
• Very smooth interface and performance.
• Read the story, decide and shape this fast paced rpg world by your decisions
• Grind your skills, use your magic
• Unlock new map locations by progressing in the fantasy story
• Drive the story as a God of the fantasy land
• Role play in a magical world full of adventures
- New adventure: Magic Story!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I want more! I love it. I was having fun playing and I couldn't believe the main story end when it said pick other stories to play. Make the story longer with more twists and it would be perfect. The mini games are fun except the agility challenge (because I am baad at this kind of games), so I used gems I got by finishing other challenges to clear the agility challenge. Lol.
The game is amazing! However, I rated on the day I got the app. XD The game is a bit like Prodigy, but with no math, incoming battles, Fests (I LOVE Prodigy fests), and other Prodigy stuff it doesn't have. I gave it five stars because it's magic-related, and I LOVE MAGIC. It's the only reason I love Harry Potter, Prodigy, and any other magic-related thing. Thank you creators for a magical game! :)
A perfect game?
Here’s why this game is super good
1: it’s a choose your own that’s mobile and easy to do
2: it’s not filled with adds every move you do
3:it’s a really good story I’m always waiting for more!
- Daniel Eordogh
- 105.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Back to Panda 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Bag of Gems $4.99
- Barrel of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.