The newest game from the Candy Crush Franchise! With updated graphics, fun new game modes and a host of friends to help you blast through hundreds of levels!
Your Candy Crush Friends have been scattered throughout the Candy Kingdom - Join this match 3 puzzle game to find them! This friendly bunch have their own unique powers to help you to create sweet candy combinations and blastthrough blockers!
Switch and match candies to unlock rewards, friends, and sweet collectable outfits! The more candies you collect the greater your power on the game board!
This fun new Candy game is filled with delicious treats - cookies, jam, chocolate and more! Your favourite game modes, but sweeter than ever!
Candy Crush Friends Saga features:
• Hundreds of levels to play – collect your favorite friends along the way!
• Your Candy friends are your allies – they are ready to help you blast through levels!
• Watch Yeti and his friends dance when you win levels!
• Fun new game modes; dunk the cookie in the chocolate & free the octopuses and the mammoths!
• Keep your friends in a sticker book and change their outfits!
• Explore sweet new worlds in 3D!
• Easy to play but challenging to master!
• Play whenever, online and offline. Easily sync the game between devices and access full game features when connected to the internet.
• Take on this epic saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!
If you need help and support, you will find helpful and extensive FAQs in our in-game Help Center, click the ? to launch it.
Share opinions and have sweet discussions with other members of the Candy Crush Friends Saga community. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/
Visit www.candycrushfriendssaga.com and discover delicious game guides and tasty blogs to satisfy your candy cravings.
Candy Crush Friends Saga is completely free to play but some optional in-game items will require payment with real money. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Do not sell my data: King shares your personal information with advertising partners to personalize ads. Learn more at https://king.com/privacyPolicy. If you wish to exercise your Do Not Sell My Data rights, you can do so by contacting us via the in game help centre or by going to https://soporto.king.com/
The newest fun and thrilling event, Sweet Streak, is only one update away! Get a streak by passing levels and receive sweet rewards to boost your gameplay!
Here's what to look forward to:
- Passing a new level starts the Sweet Streak
- When the Sweet Streak is on, the next level will start with powerful Special Candies
- If a level is lost then the Streak is over - so keep beating those levels!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So my last review got deleted due to foul language. I’m usually cursing while playing this game but anyways, it’s a good game. The concept of the friends helping you is the best I’ve seen throughout the CC Saga series. I’m never stuck on levels for weeks on end like it’s counterparts. The Bubblegum event is great, very rewarding and I’d hope to see it more frequently. But of course this game has its negatives. I don’t really like the rewarding system at all. You can’t start a level with 2x fish, or any special candies. Only the three boosters they provide, which in itself is frustrating. You get increments of the rewards instead of just a full reward. Then on top of that, you’re playing for costumes. Time and energy is simply going into changing how the characters look, not with how much they help you. Sometimes they don’t even help you and put their powerups in the most ridiculous of places. And that leads me to my final topic, the fish. In all CC Saga games the fish are pretty much useless but this game takes the cake!!! The fish go in the legit opposite spot that would help you. Swipe a fish which a wrapped/striped candy? It will go in the spot where is least helpful. I can’t stand it. You’ll have one move left and the fish won’t help you will whatsoever. But all in all, I play this game a lot. It isn’t my favorite CC game but it is fun and less frustrating at times.
Love it, buuuut...
This is my new favorite game! It’s very fun. However, I only gave it four stars for several reasons.
1. I hate having to wait for the characters to stop waving, dancing, etc. to start playing the game.
2. I get points after passing some levels, and they aren’t very helpful. You only get about six or seven points each time. The points mostly go toward costume changes, which I could do without. You have to play FOREVER to collect a lollipop hammer or a supercharge of a character’s power. Also, when I am able to open the chest, there is nothing in it except for a few points! I don’t even worry about trying to get to it anymore.
3. I don’t like that the jam is red. I wish it was purple, like in Candy Crush Soda.
4. Why are there people that I don’t know playing along with me that are showing up as if they’re my friends? They have animal faces and just say “player”. When I go to my profile, there is no option to change my picture to something else, so it truly seems like there are strangers showing up when I pass them or when they pass me. What is the point of this, and can I stop it?
In app purchases: depressing, but here to stay?
I really don’t like the trend of in-app purchases in games, but it looks like they’re here to stay. I’d much rather buy a game for a fair price than be goaded along into buying coins or fruits or whatnot constantly. I usually don’t even try a game if I see it has in-app purchases, but I somehow missed this for Candy Crush Friends. I got into playing it, but said I’d never go for the kind of in-app purchases that only let you play a little more. I got prompted several times to purchase the piggy bank once it “got full” and wouldn’t accept the gold bars needed to continue a failed game. Finally I said, “okay, I’ll buy the piggy bank, that’s a fair price to make it go away and let me accumulate gold bars from now on. I was then surprised that it didn’t make the piggy bank go away, rather it just emptied it temporarily, and the $3.99 charge will have to be paid again and again, the exact type of in-app purchase I loathe. I thought the lack of clarity of this purchase was deceptive and typical of the in-app purchase model at its worst, and it took any fun out of the game for me. I’ve deleted the app even though I just made a $3.99 purchase (in fact, BECAUSE of the $3.99 purchase), and will be much more wary of which games i try in future.
- King.com Limited
- 266.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © King.com Limited 2019-2020. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- XS Gold Bars Package $0.99
- S Gold Bars Package $2.99
- M Gold Bars Package $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.