Strike Fighters 12+
Jet fighters air combat game
Third Wire Productions
- Offers In-App Purchases
Dominate the skies! Modern jet fighters flight game on the go!
Use your iPhone's tilt sensor to fly modern jet fighters and engage in epic aerial battles! Shoot down enemy air force in deadly dogfights! Dodge enemy surface-to-air missiles and lethal air defense units! Hunt down and destroy enemy ground forces using precision guided weapons!
* Straight to action air combat flight game!
* Easy controls using accelerometer (tilt sensor)!
* No cockpit view, no complex controls to learn!
* Random mission generator for infinite replayability!
* Different mission types including air-to-air and air-to-ground missions!
* Level up and earn more credits to unlock more advanced airplanes!
* In-app purchases for optional features (mission setup and custom loadout screens)!
* Unlock over 500+ combat aircraft from 42 countries! (with in-app purchases)
* Fly over 17 global hot spots, from Europe, Middle East to Asia! (with in-app purchases)
* Desert Storm 1991 US aircraft and squadrons! (in-app purchases)
* Cold War Europe 1980s aircraft and squadrons! (in-app purchases)
* Vietnam War 1972 US aircraft and squadrons! (in-app purchases)
This app contains advertising. If you have any interest in aviation, download Strike Fighters now!
* Minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The new patch featuring the cockpit view for the F-16 seems to have bugged the game. One of the most gameplay changing bugs is the lock on time for missiles. The lock on time from before this patch was much faster for missiles. For instance, the Aim 120D missile on US aircraft now take an additional 3 seconds or so to lock. In addition, when trying to lock onto a target after changing weapons, there is a delay before missiles are able to target and actually start locking on. Other things include the HUD for all the buttons and aircraft controls seeming bigger and glitches in the text boxes (gaps within the box). Please fix this ASAP since it changes the gameplay so much, that is, if this was not on purpose.
add the Korean war please please
please add the Korean war, i'm so sick of damaging planes with my cannons, but then a bot shooting a missile and stealing my kill. don't get me wrong, there are definitely moments where i really needed a wingman or i would've been killed. but when doing a fighter sweep i use all my missiles, but when i try to get gun kills, a bot fires a missile and steals my kill. Vietnam is the one time i can use guns, but even then i still sometimes have a bot steal my kill in an era where missiles still sucked. i am an old school person, these missiles are great and all but i love the turn and burn style of dogfights. i miss dogfights legends because we had to start off with the korean war and had only guns to get kills. i've been a long time player of this game, having played all 4 versions of the game and have never once had any issues with them. i still love this game😁, but the kill steals are getting really old.
Bring back the old titles
I love the Strike Fighters series and have been an avid player for a long time. I love the latest format, but I did love the “Attack” platform as well as the “legends” platform. Where did these titles go? Why were they discontinued? I would love to either see the old titles again just for variation or a new variant. Suggestions for the next game, have landing strips, carriers and airbases, maritime patrol missions attacking ships or BARCAP missions protecting your fleet, a Vietnam title would be excellent, the aircraft and campaigns of the Vietnam war would make for an excellent game, especially if it was done by you guys and gals at thirdwire and Unity. Overall the strike fighter series of games are my favorite games since the old Janes titles of the mid to late 90’s you guys do excellent work, I cannot wait for the next title. Thank you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Third Wire Productions, Inc.
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Third Wire Productions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Buy credits $4.99
- Enable custom loadout screen $4.99
- Enable mission setup screen $4.99
- Remove level restrictions $4.99
- Heavy Bombers Pack 1 $4.99
- Remove ads $4.99
- Naval Fleet Pack 1 $4.99
- Desert Storm Pack 1 $4.99
- Buy credits (+50% sale) $4.99
- Prototypes Pack 1 $4.99