Sparks & Taylor's Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual is clearly written, easy-to-use reference manual contains the evidence-based information. Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
Based on: 10th edition
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
ISBN - 13: 9781496347817
Sparks & Taylor's Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual is clearly written, easy-to-use reference manual contains the evidence-based information that nursing students and practicing nurses need to diagnose and construct care plans that meet patients’ health care needs throughout the life span. Incorporating NANDA-I nursing diagnoses, this updated edition integrates the nursing process and is an ideal reference for any clinical, classroom, or simulation setting. Units are organized by life cycle and include adult health, adolescent health, child health, maternal-neonatal health, geriatric health, psychiatric and mental health, and community-based health and wellness.
- UPDATED! The 2015-2017 NANDA-I diagnosis and standards, the Nursing Interventions
- Classification (NIC), and Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) labels are incorporated throughout.
- Selected Nursing Diagnoses by Medical Diagnosis (Appendix I) offers clearly written, authoritative care plans for every stage in the life cycle. For easier navigation, the index now directs students to nursing diagnoses by page number.
- A focus on the importance of the nursing care plans ensures students have the unified language and follow the steps of care planning to further the profession of nursing.
- Integration of the nursing process throughout makes this an ideal resource for any clinical setting.
- Unit-opening Applying Evidence-Based Practice features provide evidence-based scenarios for each stage of the life cycle.
SPECIAL APP FEATURES:
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
- iPhone X support
- UI/UX enhancement
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- 61.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © (c) 1998-2018 Skyscape Medpresso, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Nursing Diagnosis Reference $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.