*** Feature on Pro version ***
- No ads support
- Add today extension to keep BMI tracker
Calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) based on the relevant information on body weight, height, age and sex.
Stay motivated by tracking your daily weight and analyze your progress in various charts and statistics.
Also use the included handy calculators to determine your Waist-to-Height Ratio (WHtR), Body Fat Percentage and Calorie Consumption (BMR + PAL).
• BMI calculation - classified by sex and different age ranges
• Local storage to track your daily weight • Analyze your weight history in various charts and visualizations to gain insights on the way to a better body image • Set a desired target weight and follow your progress
• Comprehensive statistics about your weight, i.e. your average weight or difference your starting and target weight.
• A weight reminder that supports you to achieve your ideal weight • Input weights in the metric or imperial unit system • Sync your weight data with your Google Fit account
Check your body stats to find your ideal weight, because overweight and obesity are risk factors for diseases such as hypertension, heart disease and diabetes. It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
More information about the BMI is available on the website of the World Health Organization (WHO).
Ratings and Reviews
The app is great but asks you everyday to weigh in
The app should remind you to weigh in only once a week instead of everyday which becomes to intrusive
- Le Duy
- 12.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © bestmedicalapps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.