The Simple Profit App helps you calculate the profit, expenses, and costs of production for items that you make. Using your iPhone you will zero in on production costs and calculate your profit margins. Pricing your goods fairly will be a snap.
* Materials and inputs - Keep track of all the materials and inputs you use in producing your product. Enter the costs and measured quantities so that any changes are reflected immediately in your products.
* Products - See all of your products at a glance on the main screen. Instantly see what products are profitable and margins. Will the product be profitable and by how much? Changing material quantities immediately is reflected in your profit so you know how a change in a material or expense cost will affect your bottom line.
* Exports - Export your product data to CSV format for easy import to your favorite spreadsheet application. Send the profit data to others via any supported iOS app using the share feature.
* Issue corrections.
Ratings and Reviews
Overly simplified, and DON’T BUY THE UNLIMITED VERSION!
UPDATE: I will try the fix suggested, but why did it take more than a year to get a response... and should this be expected in the future for others?
I was really excited to find this App in the App Store. I am starting a small soap business and have an incredible amount of calculating throughout. But the app is overly simplified, no info, directions, help at all. And when I purchased the Unlimited version ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CHANGED! Unless, and this would be really pathetic to charge for this and call it Unlimited, it was the choice to call 5 terms- like cost, material, etc, -a word of our choosing!!! The calculations I need to do arent hard or unique to me, theres just a lot of it to do. If you need to do things like break down raw ingredients into units (with variable rates) like a 16 oz bottle of X and you used 2 oz, along with a list of other ingredients and materials, and you want to know your cost and profit margin....look elsewhere. This looks like the answer but it will only take your money and waste your time, leaving you all ticked off and writing reviews instead of working.
Developer Response ,
The App Store does not always complete the transaction properly. By tapping the Restore Previous Purchase button in the options, the purchase should be restored. I’m looking into how to handle this problem further.
Is this app free?
Before I start using this app is it free?
Great app, shows profit and margins!
Good app to calculate profits but I really like that it helps you see your margins as well. As I adjust my variables I can see impact on the bottom line right away. I use it in my e-commerce business to see if potential gift bundles of my products are profitable. I can add packaging costs, my time, and any extras and see if the bundle is worth while based on the margins.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BARRY VELASQUEZ
- 13.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Barry Velasquez
- In-App Purchases
- Simple Profit - Unlimited $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.