Hide pictures and videos in your personal secret photo vault. Private storage app which you can hide photos, videos, passwords , contacts. There is Private Browser as well.
People can use UnderLock for:
- Preserving special memories
- Storing family photos
- Protecting copies of driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards
Some of features:
- APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
- Import Photo/Video from library
- Take Photo/Video from Camera Roll
- Full functional photo/video viewer
- Simple interface
- Browse the internet without any trace
- Save contacts you don't want in your address book and call them up from the app
- Save all your passwords in one place
- Anti-theft break-in reports with photos
- Export multiple photos & videos
- Unlimited storage
- Decoy PIN
- Color Themes
- Weekly Subscription offers 3.99$ weekly subscription for unlocking all content, features and removing ads after 3 days trial.
- Monthly Subscription offers 9.99$ monthly subscription for unlocking all content, features and removing ads after 3 days trial.
- Annual Subscription offers 35.99$ annual subscription for unlocking all content, features and removing ads
- Annual Subscription offers 35.99$ annual subscription after 7 days trial for unlocking all content, features and removing ads.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
just one thing...
This app is absolutely great! It does all that you need to without bombarding you with "Upgrade to our premium!" or even any advertisements, it's great! Two things I would recommend that they change is
1) When you're selecting items from your camera roll, you should be able to select multiple items at the same time, rather than just one at a time
2) This one is extremely minor and probably won't dampen your experience at all, but I don't like how when you click and view a picture, or even swipe to view an adjacent photo, it pauses any music or media that is playing in the background. Again, that's extremely minor, but I'm just always listening to music and it's something I've noticed.
But yeah, I appreciate so much the authenticity and standard-ness feel of the app, and I LOVE the absence of ANY advertisements, it just makes me happy.
New Update Security Worsened
The previous versions of this app was a definite 5 star because at that time, the only way to enter through is to enter the password and press “%”. Plus, the style of it is to make it look like it’s just a calculator and it’s not trying to hide anything. Now, it’s a simple passcode lock that will obviously mean to people that it’s trying to hide something. I was mad at that, but at least it still locked my private info, right? No. On the top right screen, there was a “Reset password?” option and when you click on it, you can enable Face ID to use that to change the password. If you didn’t know, I share this phone with my brother who looks somewhat similar to me. When either of us use Face ID, it’ll open. He doesn’t know what I’m trying to hide. If he finds this app and resets the password, HE CAN GET IN. This made me furious. From a 5 star to a 2 star, you’re going to need to change this app back to the way it was. You’re making us pay just to have it back? Come on, I thought you guys were the best. Everything nowadays is just money money money.
Was good..... Not anymore
READ THIS FIRST AND LOOK AT POSTS FROM LAST COUPLE MONTHS AND NO FURTHER BACK! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!!!
The original app, as many have stated worked fine. The new updated version pretty much force you to watch ad after ad unless you subscribe. I get that they want people to watch ads or subscribe, as that’s where you make money, but not one after every three photos you look at! Run an ad when you open it and be done with it. To repeat, run one ad each time the user opens it and then leave them alone. It’s not like I’m gonna open it and spend hours before closing. Terrible. I am moving all photos and videos to a new app and deleting this. A previous reviewer had it perfectly correct, delete all of the old reviews from the original app version as this app has nothing to do with the original version that worked perfectly!
UPDATE: Just finished removing my pics and vid’s from this app. They made it to where you can only do it one pic at a time and make you watch a couple ads every 3-5 pics. Jokes on you, as I was happy to take the time to clean this out and throw this app in the garbage. Self-inflicted!
- ReadIQ OU
- 52.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © ReadIQ
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription(7d trial). $35.99
- Annual Subscription $35.99
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.