This easy-to-use education app provides you and your students the opportunity to design and create in Augmented Reality.
Why use 3DBear in your classroom:
1) Students learn by doing
2) Easy to implement Design Thinking Lesson Plans in ELA, Science, Social Studies, Art, SEL, and Math
3) Meet ELA writing, speaking, and listening standards.
4) Your students do the work, you do the coaching and mentoring.
5) Your students will LOVE creating, learning, and showing off their talents.
The application contains an in app purchase for the all-access subscription service "3DBear Classroom plan". The plan includes an usage license for 1 teacher and 30 students. The length of the subscription is one month. For more information, see the description in the app. The usage is governed by our Terms of Service found at https://3dbear.io/terms-of-service
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Instead of doing dioramas about books, places, and lessons, I can have my kids create scenes in Augmented Reality, then act in them, and share their pictures and videos. The kids love it, and you can see how they are spending a LOT more time in these activities than if they were doing traditional homework or preparing for a test.
Having a BeARy good time
My kids and I really enjoy this app
I tried doing this thinking that this would be good for a project but.... nothing loaded, it crashed and it was terrible. I have no idea if it was my device but I would not download again.
- 3DBear Oy
- 263.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 3DBear Oy
- In-App Purchases
- 3DBear Classroom subscription $9.99
- Characters Collection $0.99
- Dinosaurs Collection $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.