Apple TV Screenshots
FSWidgets iGMapTV turns your big-screen TV into a huge moving map for your desktop flight simulator!
Have a spare LCD or Plasma TV lying around? Put it to good use as an auxiliary map to view your flight progress with this app for Apple TV!
Long-haul simulator pilots can now take a scheduled break from flying duties and still monitor the progress of their flight from the comfort of their living room couch!
Do you own Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator 2004, X-Plane or Aerofly FS 2? This app works with the most widely-used desktop simulators on the market, giving you a massive moving map display to aid navigation, especially on simulated VFR flights.
iGMapTV connects to the flight simulator via our free FSWidgets Network Pack which can be downloaded from the FSWidgets website (http://fswidgets.com/shop/network.php).
- Connects to FSX, FS2004, X-Plane and Aerofly FS 2.
- FSWidgets Network Pack provided free
- Connect & disconnect from the flight simulator as required
- When disconnected can be used as a viewer
- Option to remember previously used map type, zoom and position, or accept default settings
- Option to display compass rose overlay
- Option to show HUD with position info (Lat, Lon, Hdg, Alt, GS)
- Option to show helicopter icon (i.e. instead of fixed wing icon)
- Map powered by Apple MapKit
- Option of Street or Satellite view map styles
- Flight Plan Display - supports native FSX, FS2004 and X-Plane flight plan files
- Flight Plan file access via Dropbox only (must be installed on Mac or PC)
- Waypoints can be selected with the Apple TV remote to reveal the ident
- Map supports pan and zoom via Apple TV remote
▸ US WAC (World Aeronautical Chart) data, covers entire contiguous US & Hawaii.
▸ US SEC (Sectional Chart) data, covers entire contiguous US.
▸ US TAC (Terminal Area Charts) data.
▸ US IFR Enroute Low data, covers entire contiguous US.
▸ US IFR Enroute High data, covers entire contiguous US.
▸ US Helicopter Route (9 Major cities).
▸ US VFR Wall Planner
▸ US IFR Planning Chart
▸ Alaska WAC data.
▸ Alaska Sectional data.
▸ Alaska Enroute Low
▸ Alaska Enroute High
▸ Cuba and Puerto Rico WAC data.
▸ Canada ONC.
▸ New Zealand Aero Chart.
▸ New Zealand TPC
▸ Australia ONC (Operational Navigation Chart).
▸ South America ONC.
▸ Europe ONC.
▸ Europe TPC (Tactical Pilotage Charts)
▸ Spain Enroute Low
▸ Belgium Aero OFM (open flightmaps)
▸ Netherlands Aero OFM
▸ Denmark Aero OFM
▸ Sweden Aero OFM
▸ Germany Aero OFM
▸ Switzerland Aero OFM
▸ Austria Aero OFM
▸ Poland Aero OFM
▸ Czech Republic Aero OFM
▸ Hungary Aero OFM
▸ Slovenia Aero OFM
▸ Croatia Aero OFM
▸ Romania Aero OFM
▸ Bulgaria Aero OFM
- Apple TV 4th Gen with tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator 2004, X-Plane or Aerofly FS 2.
- Free FSWidgets Network Pack must be installed to connect to simulator - download from fswidgets.com.
- Wi-Fi network required, Apple TV must be on same local network as machine running the flight simulator.
- Internet access required, to automatically download map tile data on the fly.
WHO WE ARE:
FSWidgets is a software development team based in Australia, specializing in add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator (Windows), Laminar Research X-Plane and Aerofly FS 2. Both of its founding members have extensive experience in creating award-winning add-ons for Flight Simulator and have been active in the flight simulation community for well over a decade.
Personalized and friendly support can be found via our contact form (http://fswidgets.com/shop/contact_us.php) or our support email (email@example.com).
- Support for loading X-Plane 11 format FMS flight plan files
The developer, Fermin Fernandez, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fermin Fernandez
- 1.7 MB
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 FSWidgets
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.