--New in 1.3.1--
Bug fixes and performance improvements
--New in 1.3.0--
Zenquarium is now even more colorful!
* Plant colors are now dynamic! Use paintbrushes to permanently lock a plant’s color.
* Find eggs around the reef and hatch them to gain new friends. Friends need fruit to keep working, and will fall asleep if they get too hungry.
* Fruits now grow in bubbles. Pop the bubbles to collect the fruit.
Currencies have been simplified:
* All plants and decorations now cost stars.
* Free-floating bubbles now drop shards. Collect 50 shards to trade them for stars.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this! Definitely recommend! 👍👍
This game is very simple and very fun. It’s a fun way to build a little world in a non-competitive way. It’s not time-pressed, and it’s a nice thing to fall back into if you need to hide from stress. The four colors of the little animals and plants are very soothing to me for some reason, and I love being able to simply float through a cloud and change my color. I’d definitely recommend this to just about anyone ^.^
“Zenquarium” is a really fun game. Nice music, atmosphere, and it’s overall relaxing. BUT, this game really needs an update!
I made some ideas for an update:
1) New creatures to find (Example: Sea snail,Sea turtle, and pufferfish.)
2) New jobs for fish you collect (Example: Miner. The “Miner could mine some shards or stars for you)
3) One more type of farm food (Example: a type of yellow fruit?)
Overall, I love this game, but an update would be great. If the developer/developers read this, please respond with your thoughts. Thank you, have a good day!
High maintenance!!! Not zen at all
-you have to constantly collect fruit to keep gardeners awake. (Would be better if they lasted longer and also harvest fruit when offline)
-whenever you pop a bubble to collect shards, stars, or fruit, you have to then maneuver to pick the drooped item. (It would be more “zen” if after popping the bubble it went straight to inventory/storage.)
-very difficult to move around
I do like the missions for collecting and also helping gardeners
- Rebecca Patel
- 311.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Acute Robot LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Stars $1.99
- 100 Twigs $1.99
- 100 Rocks $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.